• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Silktree

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I haven't played ORAS, but I do know that the evil teams, Steven and May/Brendan were given more dialogue and characterization. Are Cynthia and Cyrus going to make a big deal about Mega Evolution in these games? Probably not, due to the "faithful" description and the fact that it's an old...
  2. Silktree

I haven't seen a poll, but some Japanese fans aren't enamored with BSDP's graphics to say the least.
  3. Silktree

Electivire got a big reveal prior to DP (in the anime and CoroCoro) and Dragonite was in a B2W2 trailer. Still, you'd think Masuda wouldn't want to be that conservative considering that no one was satisfied with the original Sinnoh Pokedex.
  4. Silktree

Not to mention that the promotion cycles are already overlapping. Kids who will have their parents buy BSDP may not be allowed to get Legends at launch, but that should be okay as long as TPCi promote it throughout 2022 (maybe via DLC). Patient kids may prefer to wait for Legends if the remakes...
  5. Silktree

These are the first pair of remakes where the characters don't have new designs, and the graphics are outdated compared to modern games. I wouldn't shrug that off, and honestly the Nintendo site isn't even the main site. What matters is the announcement video; first impression is key. Will...
  6. Silktree

Then those people are assuming that 2022 will get both Legends and a new generation. I don't see that happening (talk about a rushed mess), but in that case 2026 could be a repeat of that. Anyway, 4 years is a long enough gap between Legends entries.
  7. Silktree

LGPE say hi. Generation IX could accommodate a Legends game for Kanto and Johto around the 30th anniversary. A compilation of RGBY, GSC, FRLG and HGSS would be much nicer than remakes.
  8. Silktree

DP had roughly 400 Pokemon available without transfers, thanks to the post-game locations, PokeRadar and Swarms. I would think they wouldn't change that, but honestly, I don't see these games being popular competitively (nor do I expect a Battle Frontier). So whatever. No DS game was...