• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. T

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Wait, did you think that Goh's Arctozolt left the main anime? Because I don't see it at Cerise Laboratory anymore, so what happened to it?
  2. T

Do you think that there will be the other wild of trained Melmetal than Ash's in Pocket Monsters 2019 new series (known in the international dub the Journey Series) that will have Gigantamaxed for the first time? Why? This is because I would think Ash's Melmetal's Gigantamax Melmetal form is...
  3. T

I'm not sure about whether or not you think Ash's Dracovish is the main or major focus on the Pocket Monsters 2019 series, did you know?
  4. T

Hey, I'm just wanting to know what you think happens if Ash's Dracovish has already passed from its illness?
  5. T

Hey, guys. I'm just wondering why you think Ash's Dracovish had never learned Fishious Rend?
  6. T

Hey, guys! Despite Dracovish’s popularity among competitive fans, do you think that Ash’s Dracovish should need more frequent screen time in the Pokémon main anime? Why?
  7. T

Do you think that Ash's Dracovish should learn Fishious Rend? Why?
  8. T

But it never had its screentime in the Sun and Moon series, but not even in the Journeys series at all either.
  9. T

Despite its popularity, did any of the wild or trained Greninja, like Ash's formerly owned, had its limited screentime in the Pokémon main anime? Why?