• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. SinnohEevee

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Everything in Galar is bigger. And if camping is limited to Amity Square, what's the use?
  2. SinnohEevee

Not having walking Pokémon is a let down.
  3. SinnohEevee

Still waiting on a Mega for Dragonite, but I know it won't happen. There won't be new Megas. It's a remake, so there isn't much to reveal. Pokémon taught us not to expect much. Yes. And it seems walking Pokémon won't be in the games. They would need to make 494 chilbi walking models for it.
  4. SinnohEevee

I want my Infernape to smash rocks and move boulders without having to learn a move. He has muscles after all. But using field abilities may be too much to code for 494+ Pokémon. EDIT: Also, the levels of Cynthia's Pokémon should be like in the 70s, but Masuda said kids don't like challenges.
  5. SinnohEevee

How easy do you think Cynthia will be?
  6. SinnohEevee

What matters is the difference to the end user.
  7. SinnohEevee

I think the only reason for these remakes is the dual screen.
  8. SinnohEevee

It won't make any difference if BDSP turns out to be a 1:1 remake.
  9. SinnohEevee

BDSP looks more like remasters for now. Let them price that wrong.
  10. SinnohEevee

But we can guess it will be conservative. Don't they say that first impression is key?
  11. SinnohEevee

They can probably look at features the fans keep requesting, like new Megas.
  12. SinnohEevee

I don't get the hate on Gen V. If it's about not having previous Pokémon, that didn't deter the fandom from buying SwSh.
  13. SinnohEevee

A lot of people were mad that no previous Pokémon weren't available, although you could transfer them.
  14. SinnohEevee

Won't Legends Arceus risk cannibalizing the sales of BDSP?
  15. SinnohEevee

They are at the bottom for being third versions. Emerald is superior to RS but it's a third version.
  16. SinnohEevee

I am expecting it to sell better than HGSS.
  17. SinnohEevee

Since Prof Rowan studies evolution, will he be interested in Mega Evolution?
  18. SinnohEevee

I initially skipped LGPE and only bought it because it was 50% off. My reason? Too much cut content and getting sick of Kanto. I would buy BD in a heartbeat if it adds a good amount of content, but if they can't be bothered to use SwSh's graphics and introduce new designs for the protagonists...
  19. SinnohEevee

I interpret it as saying they liked putting a lot if content. And that's what should happen with new remakes.