• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Chip Clip

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

That's a fair take and there is probably truth to that. But I also think our perception of things changes over time. I used to dislike B/W back when I first played it, but now I do not think it was as bad as I thought it was. I appreciate the games more now. I guess that could constitute as...
  2. Chip Clip

All of this talk about the graphics and the "golden age of pokemon" really does remind me of being a Zelda fan in the 2000's. Which is hilarious because everyone is drawing all of these comparisons to Links Awakening and Botw. The OOT tree's were clearly artistic symbolism. Real talk though...
  3. Chip Clip

LGPE are still in the top 10 best selling Switch titles. Even if they only sell 8 million they are still well in the top 15. Either way, these games are going to be viewed as a success. Legends will undoubtedly sell more though. That's and interesting theory. I think its more likely these games...
  4. Chip Clip

lol I saw that. I am apart of the 6% that is excited for New Pokemon Snap more than anything. I think they will have at least 10-12 million lifetime, if note more. Everyone saw LGPE as a blatant cash grab and knew that the games played differently than the mainlines games. At least BDSP has...
  5. Chip Clip

I like Cyrus. He's definitely one of the darker characters in Pokemon, maybe a bit too dark for the series' own good. I remeber being shocked in Platinum when he
  6. Chip Clip

Bingo. Exactly my thoughts, and it's bitter sweet. On one hand, if Legends is GF passion project then I want them to focus on that and make a great game. On the other, people who love gen 4 are getting the short end of the stick. Definitely not too much to ask for considering they did that 3...
  7. Chip Clip

Jeez, I didn't expect my post to cause such a stir I think I should clarify, I do not blame Go players at all. I meant that GF and TPC may have gotten a little too excited about the abundance of fans that were brought in from Go. For example, if Go never happened we would have never gotten...
  8. Chip Clip

Any cutscene with Cyrus is going to be hilarious.
  9. Chip Clip

I just wish I knew WHY they decided to go with the chibi art. Like, what's the mentality behind that design choice.
  10. Chip Clip

Okay maybe I was a bit harsh haha. I meant in terms of main series video games, I think most people agree that the main line games have been on the decline despite pokemon being more popular than ever.
  11. Chip Clip

Back in 2016 I thought it was cool how popular Pokemon was again thanks to Pokemon Go, but now I wish I could go back in time and stop it from ever coming out. All it seems to have done is derail the franchise and make everything convoluted.
  12. Chip Clip

This whole situation reminds me when everyone shamed Wind Waker when it was released. I'm always hesitant to bash a games art style because a lot of times overly cartoonish graphics often age the best and end up being endeared overtime. If this is the case then it makes me sad that they don't...