• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Sobblelelle

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I don't mind the 4 move limit as it likely makes matches easier to structure. Rather than having Pokémon in the anime learn more moves, I think it would be more interesting if they used their natural abilities in battle more often, as that is something you don't get in the games. A minor...
  2. Sobblelelle

Is Kukui the only trainer in the anime that has had a fully evolved starter of each type on the same team? I think we might have another 2 months with the current OP. We have seen most of what has been teased but there is still a month till Iris, a Falinks related episode, Gary, and a random...
  3. Sobblelelle

His Metapod is better. But Kakuna is still a pretty chill guy.