• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Silktree

Review JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

This episode established that Mewtwo cares about abused Pokemon rather than just clones. So it makes perfect sense why Mewtwo, in theory, would go after Giovanni rather than the other way around. I'd say the only problem I had with Mewtwo Returns was that Giovanni merely forgot about Mewtwo...
  2. Silktree

They did say that they wanted to minimize the amount of two-parters due to the Sunday time slot (basically admitting they didn't expect kids to watch the show on a weekly basis, which was a little weird). I am not going to look it up, but I believe it's from one of the interviews Dephender...
  3. Silktree

That's their choice I guess, but they've just concluded the main SwSh storyline and the post-game and DLC don't exactly offer a lot to work with. Their excuse for the lack of arcs was the Sunday time slot, but that's history now and this episode was supposed to highlight that. I don't get the...
  4. Silktree

The episode was about what you'd expect from the preview, except the flashbacks were used for recent events rather than anything involving Mewtwo. Oh well. It rarely happened for its pre-evolutions, but it's certainly going to be the norm for Cinderace. It's too big to stay outside all the time.