• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. winstein

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Over the few days, I have caught these Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities: - Rattata (Thick Fat) - Pikipek (Pickup) - Fomantis (Contrary) - Exeggcute (Harvest) - Lillipup (Run Away) - Smeargle (Moody) - Ditto (Impostor) I got Ditto first when chaining for one with 4 IVs, while the others...
  2. winstein

In a bid to fill the PokeDex, I un-retire my Misdreavus to evolve it into a Mismagius, and then used it to catch up in levels. The moves I taught it are Mystical Fire, Mean Look and Perish Song, which seems like a neat strategy at times. Drifblim is still retired, but I will eventually use it in...
  3. winstein

Day 16 - 18 When I reached Vast Poni Canyon, I wanted to bring Charjabug to finally evolve it, but had to put it back into the PC when I realised I need to battle Hapu first. Only after that am I finally able to go though the Canyon and evolve Charjabug. It was at Level 29 because it learns Bug...
  4. winstein

Day 15 Nothing of note happened today. Just bred some Pokemon so that they could be trade fodder. The Pokemon I bred are Archen, Shieldon, Oranguru, Feebas and Rowlet. In Rowlet's case, I used a traded Rufflet and levelled it up so that it learns Defog, which is then bred on Rowlet. This is...
  5. winstein

Day 14 With how Aether has been on the dark side all this while, it felt like danger is around the corner. The stakes has proven to be quite high at this point, where Team Skull and Aether had been in cohorts the whole time, and planning for Ultra mayhem. I admit, that got me really excited in...
  6. winstein

Day 11 - 13 In the Hano Resort Area, there's the Pyukumuku-chucker event that rewards handsomely. Basically, by finding 6 of these stray things, you can get a decent amount of cash, which is something I intend to take advantage of if I can. Initially I only caught a Staryu (better catching spot...
  7. winstein

Days 8 - 10 At Route 8, I sometimes head back to the Pokemon Centre at the Royale area there, and it's definitely helpful that Charizard's there to make each trip short. At the end, there's a surprise appearance by Gladion, though no battles from him this time. I once encountered a Wimpod...
  8. winstein

Day 7 & Day 8 The seventh day was uneventful, because it consists of me attempting to get a Thick Club for a future Cubone I am going to catch for my team at Wela Volcano Park. As far as I know, Cubone has a 5% of holding a Thick Club, which has the effect of doubling Attack for Cubone and...
  9. winstein

Day 5 and Day 6 When I reached Akala Island, I realised that there is a character named Olivia, which is also the name I used for Rowlet. If I were to know that there is a character named Olivia, then I wouldn't call my Rowlet Olivia. Even if I could change the name, I didn't name it as any...
  10. winstein

Day 3 and Day 4 Route 2 doesn't seem like the most eventful route, so the only notable thing that was done was to complete the first trial. If I were to know that you can catch Alolan Rattata here, then I don't need to go catch one earlier. However, it's still nice to see that there's a place...
  11. winstein

Day 2 I briefly played Pokemon in the afternoon to check on my Pokemon's natures (for writing my travel log), which would be night in Pokemon Moon. One thing that isn't possible to do in the day is to capture an Alolan Rattata, due to it being only available at night. After capturing the...
  12. winstein

Day 1 (continued) We left off from Professor Kukui's lab, who has many Pokemon in his lab. It's fun to see that there's a Poliwhirl in the bottom floor, as well as a Murkrow on the top floor. We can see how the new games put the focus on the Pokemon, as opposed to most of the previous games'...
  13. winstein

Day 1 The first thing I have to say about this game is that the opening presentation is amazing, especially the music. It's frankly impressive because I did not expect the opening to feel like a grand adventure awaits. It's nice to see that some big things happened before choosing the starter...