• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. BigDocFan

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Blimey, the news of Ash's victory has included a video from WatchMojo on youtube showing Ash's 10 biggest victories View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KarVUHhw0
  2. BigDocFan

Although there's been no clarification on what a Pokemon Master is, I don't think winning the league is enough
  3. BigDocFan

Just been seeing what the BBC has said on Ash's win Pokemon taught me 'being a loser is OK'
  4. BigDocFan

I'm quite amazed by the news reports in other countries Just shows how big the series and Ash is
  5. BigDocFan

It was cute seeing the two Lycanroc after their battle I remember when Gladion helped Rockruff before it evolved
  6. BigDocFan

Just been seeing a few tweets from Lisa Ortiz and Sarah Natochenny on yesterday's episode View: https://twitter.com/Lisalisejam/status/1173377260998615041 View: https://twitter.com/sarahnatochenny/status/1173337395502170113
  7. BigDocFan

Agreed, I feel that even a non speaking cameo would have sufficed Brock: To think that that is the boy who started late on his Pokemon journey, lost a league because Team Rocket tired out two of his Pokemon and barely trained his team
  8. BigDocFan

Hopefully they'll help find Mohn and get Shaymin to Sky Forme to end those arcs
  9. BigDocFan

Its a shame that all of Ash's past travelling companions, maybe Gary too couldn't have been seen watching the league on TV Imagine their faces on seeing Ash win
  10. BigDocFan

The animation was certainly good this episode, Ash's expression after finally winning being a good one I just wish the animation dream team of Yuji Asada and Masaki Iwane were responsible but credit where credit due to Kazuaki Mōri and Reina Yamazaki
  11. BigDocFan

Last time he used it was with Litten against Totem Lurantis if I recall correctly Easy to forget he had it
  12. BigDocFan

Curious to see where things go from here now that Ash has actually won a league Didn't think I'd be saying that
  13. BigDocFan

Gives me hope that Bewear will ensure that Team Rocket never leave Alola
  14. BigDocFan

Well hats off to Jun'ichi Fujisaku, here we were expecting a far from decent Final round battle and he surpasses my expectations
  15. BigDocFan

Was nice to see Gladion laughing, shows how far he has come since he first appeared
  16. BigDocFan

I forgot that Lycanroc knew Counter, this must be the first time its been used since Lycanroc first learnt it Was disappointed that Ash used Breakneck Blitz to avoid Never Ending Nightmare but was glad that Z-Moves resulted in them both getting knocked out Team Rocket were as pointless as...
  17. BigDocFan

SM139 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Discuss the episode here.