• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Caprizant

Rate the video game music above

9/10 - Love the atmosphere; the slow, tense drumming & the strings fading in and out make it feel real dire.
  2. Caprizant

8/10 - 's a jam \о/ I like the bass around a minute in and the thing that sounds like a railroad crossing bell, lol.
  3. Caprizant

8/10 - Pretty, mellow, and well-structured. A bit long if it were to come up on shuffle, but I guess during gameplay that helps, since long tracks loop less often :V
  4. Caprizant

8/10 - Very laid-back, which I was not expecting from the thumbnail, lol. I like it. Feels like it belongs to a quaint little town on a mountainside :V
  5. Caprizant

7/10 - I enjoy the stuff that's going on in the background a bit more than the main melody, but I like how dire it sounds.
  6. Caprizant

9/10 - Fits its title perfectly. Makes me think of a sunny island beach :V
  7. Caprizant

8/10 - Rockin' and just a touch weird. I like it!
  8. Caprizant

5/10 - A bit repetitive and I'm not a fan of the mechanical noises. The piano is nice, though.
  9. Caprizant

8/10 - Really well composed! It feels very relaxing.
  10. Caprizant

There is music in that post tho :V 7/10 - It's a little repetitive, but it is pretty atmospheric in some parts. I don't know if it's just this particular video, but the sound quality is kinda bad. It sounds a bit tinny, I think.
  11. Caprizant

7/10 - Gets kind of annoying after a few loops, but it's energetic.