• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. FelipePR

Rate the video game music above

Pretty and quite enjoyable as Divinity's songs in general. The atmosphere and music of this game is always on point. 7.5/10
  2. FelipePR

A very classical remake. The music is very fitting for the theme and the additional instruments are to good, especially the guitar. 8/10
  3. FelipePR

This is a bit repetitive, extending too much at times. However, the beats are nice and the background sounds are delightful. A solid soundtrack. (7/10)
  4. FelipePR

I believe that this wizard was versed in black magic. That or his chantry is cursed. Dense and atmospheric track, 7/10. Given the theme, I will post a classic one.
  5. FelipePR

Quite a jumble of sounds. The song is nice, but a bit tiring in its full extent. 7/10
  6. FelipePR

It sounds quite intense and a little epic, synergize well with the video image. 8/10
  7. FelipePR

Wow, it is a quite different boss theme song. It kinda looks like an anime opening and it makes me curious about the game. Overall, it is a pleasant music. 6.5/10
  8. FelipePR

I kinda like Golden Sun, although I only played the first game. Regarding the song, it is nice and very catchy, but, in my view, it is not outstanding. --> 7.5/10
  9. FelipePR

8/10 - I really liked it. The song looks diverse in itself and remarkably remembers Earthbound. I thought that Breath of Fire was still reasonably well-known. The first one is a very elementary rpg game, but the 2,3,4 are quite good. Personally, i like more BOF games than the FF ones...
  10. FelipePR

Nice song, but i think my cat found the music a little noisy. He ran away from my room. --> 6/10 Yet, now he is out, i can post another noisy one, lol. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwBVXaJCns8
  11. FelipePR

I am really a no brainer when it comes to music. There is hardly anyone with less musical understanding and knowledge than me. Said that, the first music that caught my attention in video games universe was Badlands (Digimon World 3). Besides this one, the only thing that comes to my mind is...