• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Cats. Yume Nikki or Ib (RPG Maker games)
  2. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Mr. Bob A. Feet Fool's Gold Loaf or Luther Burger
  3. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Honestly... both of these are overrated animals and not really my thing. Neither. Plesiosaurs, Mosasaurs, or Ichthyosaurs
  4. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Ivysaur Snake wine or Weed burgers
  5. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Galarian Forms overall. I really like both, but both not being limited to Gen 1 and being experimental: what with new Regional evolutions and stuff, makes Galarian forms a clear win for me. Plant-based vegan burgers made from marijuana or meat burgers.
  6. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Anime. To live eternally, at the cost of losing all of your cherished memories and maturity gradually until you're but a shell of who you were; or to die so quick and young, but at the happiest and most accomplished moment of your life?
  7. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Night. Living your entire life in existential confusion and nothingness; or dying as quick as possible in the happiest mood ever?
  8. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Sharpedo. I love sharkies. The Thing or The Blob
  9. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Alolan Raichu, Kantonian breed is boring and bland. Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei or Joshiraku
  10. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Cat Burying a body or shoving it in a body of water
  11. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

South Park, no contest. Insomnia or a coma.
  12. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Origin form. Analogue Pocket or Homebrew Channel?
  13. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Villain. No question. I'd let myself be seduced to villainy and never turn back. A bully softening/redeeming to turn out to be a person with a sincere heart of gold, or an innocent character eventually turning into something malicious through temptation and/or seduction.
  14. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Series. Plesiosaurs, Mosasaurs, or Ichthyosaurs?
  15. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

The former. or
  16. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Dark mode. Mint or Berry
  17. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Uhhh.... former. M.U.G.E.N. or Fraymakers?
  18. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Rei Gensou Ningyou Enbu or temtem
  19. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Snail. Rivals of Aether, Brawlout, Brawlhalla, Slap City, or Icons: Combat Arena
  20. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

There's a Pokemon This or That, y'know... Parasect. Girls' Last Tour or Humanity Has Declined?