• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. TouyaShiro

This or That

Laserdisc is the only option. Seriously, though, DVD is the most obviously superior option. Vertical scroll or horizontal scroll?
  2. TouyaShiro

This or That

Iced tea, clearly. I've ascended. Seriously, though, I'm probably more partial to soda at the moment of those two... Would you rather become a legend or the next generation?
  3. TouyaShiro

This or That

Night. Despite that, I stick with very bright themes in most things... Build Strike or Build Burning?
  4. TouyaShiro

This or That

Mewtwo. Just as a note, we do have a This or That thread specific to Pokémon... Noodles or fried rice?
  5. TouyaShiro

This or That

Splat Tim 2. He does it! Plastic model of a character, or plastic model of a mecha?
  6. TouyaShiro

This or That

I honestly can't remember how the hierarchy properly works, but I guess I'll go with Virtues. The extent of my knowledge of the above is Bayonetta... Seiryu, Suzaku, Genbu or Byakko?
  7. TouyaShiro

This or That

Swordfighter despite being one of, if not the worst, of the Mii Fighters. And in general, that's also the case in terms of JRPG staples - I'm always gonna lean towards the balanced swordfighter as my main hero unless something is really cool to warrant me diverting from it. Are you a proton, a...
  8. TouyaShiro

This or That

Seafood, any day. I'm a sucker for Asian cuisine, and I buy seafood dishes often. 2020 or 7200? Nobody's gonna get this one without context, lol
  9. TouyaShiro

This or That

I'm naturally biased towards Namco stuff (ShiftyLook represent!), but at the same time I'm also an active member of the Proton Jon community. Think I'll give it to Dig Dug, though. Would you rather the apocalypse come in the form of the wrath of the gods, or the wrath of draconian menaces?
  10. TouyaShiro

This or That

0000 hours in 24 hour time, GOML soldier A digital screen of an analogue clock, or a digital screen of a sundial?
  11. TouyaShiro

This or That

Clear skies. I do like my sun teams. Set roles, or create-a-characters?
  12. TouyaShiro

This or That

By the fact that I have never seen a Star Trek thing in my life, it's Star Wars - but I don't think that's necessarily fair to judge on my end (even though I did so anyway). Do you challenge fate, or accept it?
  13. TouyaShiro

This or That

I was always more partial to Okami for Clover Studios works. Chip, or dip?
  14. TouyaShiro

This or That

Both tropes really appeal to me, actually. Perhaps the "Light Is Not Good" trope just barely edges it out, but both reasons are why I love the artwork for Bayonetta's appearance in Smash - a representation of the forces of light and dark, not necessarily good and evil. Cartridge-based consoles...
  15. TouyaShiro

This or That

Etrian Odyssey. Seriously, though, Persona if only because that's the only part of the SMT franchise I have experience with. Water or wooder?
  16. TouyaShiro

This or That

Don't know the former, so I'll go with the latter. Strings or keys?
  17. TouyaShiro

This or That

Gunvolt, duh. They got a publisher who wasn't inherently shite about their advertising for the physical release, among other things that went so horribly right with Mighty No. 9. Emerald Grove, Ancient Forest, Waterfall Wood, or Lush Woodlands?
  18. TouyaShiro

This or That

Hambaaga, as Japanese Ronald Mcdonald would say it. The fall of the final enemy, or one step from death? EO should know this one. Hopefully he gets the joke.
  19. TouyaShiro

This or That

I'll control fire, thanks. I'm a bit of a pyro. Like this, or like that? Hopefully someone sees the reference I'm making...
  20. TouyaShiro

This or That

I'm a bit of a slow one. Gimme the snail's pace. Oh dude, the original SEGA Superstars! Microsoft HoloLens or PlayStation VR?