• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Oooohhhhhh, this one's tough, since both used to be really good but then went massively downhill. I wanna say Ben10 though. Cats or dogs?
  2. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Build Burning, cutting their attack in half is probably helpful right? Mickey, Donald, or Goofy?
  3. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

It all depends, some movies tend to be more entertaining, but sometimes you can only get the full scope in a good book. Day or Night
  4. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Probably the phone, for the basic call/text functionality and it's easier to fit where I need it. Also am I the only one amused by the fact that you went for a specific phone, but the generic tablet? Guns or swords?
  5. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Hmm, tough one... I wanna say dark, since it's hard to eat a lot at once, and that's helpful. Day or Night?
  6. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Probably the benevolent kind thank you very much. I like my organs where they are. Rain or shine?
  7. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Magic, it's inherently more versatile and just cooler. Viewtiful Joe or the Wonderful 101?
  8. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Burritos, since to my understanding they're just tacos but with the soft tortilla, which I prefer. Aloha or Alola?
  9. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Physics. Chemistry has just always done such a bad job of interesting and engaging me. African or European swallows?
  10. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Keys, I've tried strings, never figured them out. books or movies?
  11. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

I have seen neither, but Chachi seems more fun to say. Roleplays or mafia games?
  12. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Probably ®. It just seems more inherently funny. Ridley in Smash Bros. or Eggman in Smash Bros.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

I've never seen either of those things... I'll just stick with my usual stance and go Playstation > XBOX That's the one, sunk hours into that thing. I played the Sonic one sooooo much. In fact, I think I still have the SEGA gloves that came with the game. Huge, powerful, but slow attacks, or...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

I've not played Rythym Heaven, and only played an Eye Toy version of Space Channel 5, but from what I know, Space Channel 5 actually has plot, and that's always nice. A fast paced adrenaline rush or a more relaxing, slow paced experience.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Probably loved by all villain, more entertaining to watch. Anti-Hero or Anti-Villain?
  16. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Hoops, since it 's the only one I've played. Sonic R, or All Stars Racing?
  17. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

I've never seen Vinesauce but I know I can't stand PewDiePie. So Vinesauce. Your fingers making piano noises whenever you move them, or your feet making fart noises whenever you walk?
  18. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

I have no clue what any of those are... rain or shine?
  19. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Dr. Luigi, since he tends to be a more sensitive guy I get the feeling he'd be better at it. Mario or Sonic? Classic console wars FTW
  20. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Predator, it's so much cooler Brawl Meta Knight, or Smash 4 Bayonetta before nerf?