• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. Exar Kun

Mafia Thomas the Tank Engine Mafia (Sign Ups)

I would like to join. I will choose Henry engine 3 Yeah i know what number he is you jelly.
  2. Exar Kun

Mafia Kirby Mafia. [SIGN UPS]

Long time since I have done mafia I'm in.
  3. Exar Kun

pokemaster8901's master shop

I am holding a Tournament on another forum and I need a banner for it. Size: Twice that size of your signature if you can make it that big. On one side I need it to have lance the leader of the Elite Four and behind him I need other members of the Elite Four and Gym leaders with Pokeballs in...
  4. Exar Kun

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 9 (Fall of a Knight) - 1/30 Vote: Doctor jokool
  5. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 8 (The Cat's Meow) - 1/29 Is it hot in here or is it just me?
  6. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 7 (Brotherly Love) - 1/28 Then there was only 6. It would appear that the end is near, I wonder who will get it tonight?
  7. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 6 (Troublemaker) - 1/26 "Lurking around the corner" O_O
  8. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 6 (Slippery Business) - 1/25 Let's end this. Vote: Yata
  9. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 5 (Royal Responsibility) - 1/24 So now there is 11 of us left. Yup I'm locking my doors and windows tonight See yall in the morning "Gulp" I hope. Just going to watch my door for a bit O_O
  10. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 5 (Teaching the Student) - 1/23 Vote: Gotpika By the suns of warvan you shall be avenged! Midorikawa
  11. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20 Scummy wow. That hurts ;_; and just because I don't say what my basis is. Does not mean it is not there. And my next vote will be for you, for saying I appear scummy. I hope you are happy with that basis.
  12. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 3 (Dance, Puppet, Dance) - 1/19 Akuraito was the double voter. >_> how could I miss this? The dark side of the force must be clouding my vision however. I sense a plot to destroy Jedi, the dark side of the force surrounds Shinobu. Unvote: Shinobu Vote: Beck
  13. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 2 (Friends and Rivals) - 1/18 I didn't vote for you this time so, yeah I'm going to stand over here. >_>
  14. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17 I think this is the start of a Great Relationship ^_^
  15. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17 Will the killing never end! :bawl: Zima did it! Vote: Zima
  16. Exar Kun

Caprizant's Commodities

Re: Caprizant's Cosmic Concoctions Oh, sorry forgot about that. ^^; And if you can do it. Go ahead ant take the meeting part of it.
  17. Exar Kun

Caprizant's Commodities

Re: Caprizant's Cosmic Concoctions I would like another of you great banners. Size:(600x200). Subject/Image: Need to have Givaniia at a table with members of the Elite Four all having a meeting. Background colors. I'm not sure what to put here. So um could you come up with something?. Text...
  18. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 1 (Aristocratic Failings) - 1/16 I got a feeling she hiding more then she is letting on. Let see if a noose around his neck loosens her lips. hehehe
  19. Exar Kun

Caprizant's Commodities

Re: Caprizant's Cosmic Concoctions What sick I love it talk about a great banner this perfect! thank you! ^_^
  20. Exar Kun

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 1 (Onset of a Contest) - 1/15 Vote: Master Mew. This was totally random. Or was it :-p