• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. Colourful Lies

Rate the video game music above

9/10 I don't think I can name a single song I dislike from persona 4 to be honest, lol. I love the games soundtrack to pieces XD.
  2. Colourful Lies

Won't deny that I didn't think I'd like it at first, but starting about 30 seconds in it's nice :p. Still probably not something that I'd want to listen to too much but hey, 8./10.
  3. Colourful Lies

7/10 at the very least :p definitely something I'd smash to tbh.
  4. Colourful Lies

8/10. Not entirely sure if I like the song, but its definitely nice :p.
  5. Colourful Lies

First one, 8/10. Its nice, and it sounds like something I could grow to like immensely over time. Second one, 7/10. I liked it aswell, just, less than the other one, lol.
  6. Colourful Lies

10/10 lol. Its a remix that I have no issues with, and its probably one of my favourite if not my favourite Pokemon song in Sm4sh. Oh,ninja'd, lol. one sec. 7/10. Its nice, and its not something that would get on my nerves if I had to listen to it over a long amount of time in game, but thats...
  7. Colourful Lies

9/10 for the third one, 10/10 for the other two lol. Liked all three, with the second one being the one I liked the best, and the third being the one I liked the least. The voices just....took something away from it for me.
  8. Colourful Lies

7/10 lol. Its a song I tolerate. Though I'm not to fond of it, the point I enjoyed the levels it played during saved its rating :p.
  9. Colourful Lies

9/10. I prefer the other version you linked, but the one in your post is pretty nice aswell :P.
  10. Colourful Lies

8/10 for the first and 7/10 for the second lol. First ones ok but it bugs my ears a bit at certain points. Second one is something I like to listen to during battles in the game but thats about it.
  11. Colourful Lies

7.5/10. not 100% sure what I think of it overall lol. Theres definitely some parts that I really liked,though :P.
  12. Colourful Lies

8/10. I like it overall, but I feel I'd like it more if it were remixed to be more....bombastic, I guess :P. This song could be considered spoilers for planet Robobot. so, proceed w/ caution.
  13. Colourful Lies

6/10. Its ok XD. I don't usually care much for the Gym Leader battle themes lol. Since I said I wouldn't do Kirby music this time....have one of the many, many Smash remixes of the jungle level theme from Donkey Kong:
  14. Colourful Lies

9/10. Its probably one of my favourite songs from the game XD(I'm glad it made a comeback in Robobot :p).
  15. Colourful Lies

6.5/10. Nice and peaceful, but I didn't really care for it too much.
  16. Colourful Lies

8/10 :p. I sorta liked it? The original was my least favourite, and I liked the Kirbys Return to Dreamland mix the best :p. Robobots was nice aswell,though. All the Kirby posts are making me wish I could get Robobot, though. Smh XD. Rate any of the 3 lol.
  17. Colourful Lies

8/10. Its a pretty decent mix, and I enjoyed hearing it during missions. Not my favourite, though :p.
  18. Colourful Lies

8/10. I think its nice :P.
  19. Colourful Lies

10/10. I like the overall feel of the song :p. The best part is when the organ kicks in towards the end imo.
  20. Colourful Lies

7/10. Its ok, but the style of music is something i tire of easily lol.