• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. ToxicWhiskers

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Selling something on Ebay a week ago with no notification of whether it's reached the buyer.
  2. ToxicWhiskers

My dad trying to complete my Animal Crossing puzzle without me. Rude. That and trying to make a Fimo keyring of one of my favorite characters and it didn't come out how I wanted it to.
  3. ToxicWhiskers

Getting back to my kickboxing classes on Zoom, only to injure my leg. Serves me right for not training much after going back to work.
  4. ToxicWhiskers

Finding out that Aardman won't be allowing Julia Sawalha to reprise her role as Ginger in Chicken Run 2, after telling her outright she sounds too old to still do the voice.
  5. ToxicWhiskers

Trying to draw one of my characters and I just cannot draw hands right. Why do hands have to be such a pain to draw even though I see them every day?
  6. ToxicWhiskers

My home kickboxing training going wrong.
  7. ToxicWhiskers

Finding out that a figurine that I've been saving up for isn't available in my country and can't legally be sold outside of the States, yet they're allowing others of the same series to be sold here. I think I'm more annoyed than angry because I was going to give it to my brother as a...