• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. Chidamari Sketch

Rate the video game music above

8.2/10 I've personally felt this time was rather underrated; there aren't that many Pokemon battle themes that go for an ominous route. God, I keep getting ninja'd left and right these days. It's a catchy Mario battle theme; 7/10. I don't find it especially memorable, but its catchy.
  2. Chidamari Sketch

Pretty dramatic, which is what I'd expect with a title like "Eldritch Boss theme," regardless of me being blind to the context. 8.5/10
  3. Chidamari Sketch

8.5/10 More of a comment on my experience against the actual boss proper; but it somehow never occurred to me until after I beat it and began listening to its music afterwards that I really should've learned to use Bubble Shield against its mighty tackle.
  4. Chidamari Sketch

6/10 Not really my favorite Gen 4 song, but its alright.
  5. Chidamari Sketch

I knew beforehand that Shining is a franchise that had its roots in the Sega library, but without that prior knowledge I'd honestly believe that this was an SNES RPG title thanks to this song's instrumentation. I'd give it a.... 8/10, It has this imposing sense of majesty I'd expect of a battle...
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Sounds foreboding, yet oddly soothing. I like it. 8.5/10.
  7. Chidamari Sketch

8/10 Neat. Exudes a tropical and adventurous vibe.
  8. Chidamari Sketch

8/10
  9. Chidamari Sketch

It really picks up in the.... um, climax? So.... 8.5/10
  10. Chidamari Sketch

This medieval-sounding tune feels just a bit generic, but given the numbering, it seems to play early in the game; perhaps a menu, title, or intro theme, so I'd say 7.5/10 in that regard.
  11. Chidamari Sketch

9/10 MegaTen parade, go!
  12. Chidamari Sketch

7/10
  13. Chidamari Sketch

7/10 The GBA instruments make it feel familiar, though the main character's cameo as a summonable Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros Brawl is my only exposure to this game, if at all. I'm somewhat interested in playing the game, regardless.
  14. Chidamari Sketch

A different pitch and speed can certainly make a difference in mood. It may not change the song much in terms of integrity, but the slowed nature of this arrangement yields a considerably melancholic feel that isn't felt in the original song. Okay, don't judge me, but Dire Dire Docks, while a...
  15. Chidamari Sketch

7.5/10 Simple and short, but apt for what the title implicates.
  16. Chidamari Sketch

8.5/10
  17. Chidamari Sketch

8.5/10
  18. Chidamari Sketch

9/10 I'm not really a guitar person but this is gorgeous.
  19. Chidamari Sketch

8/10 Relaxing Never played a Fatal Fury game but I enjoyed this song when I first heard it on SSBU
  20. Chidamari Sketch

I'm slightly interested in that series, and that song, while short, certainly sets an eerie tone, which is something I'd expect. 7,5/10