• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. Kung Fu Ferret

Power Rangers Ultra Force (SU/DS)(4 Slots OPEN)

The year is 2029. The town of Autumn Springs, Massachusetts has had a lot of strange things happening. The residents of this coastal New England town have reportedly seen UFOs. The Zanthark alien race is apparently planning to take over the world and intend to use Autumn Springs at their base of...
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

What's the last dream you had?

I had a dream recently that Maui was getting added as a playable god in the game SMITE.
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

I have made a few changes to the main Uthingo starter final Evo trio.. Brutaspine is Grass/Poison, Vulkudu is Fire/Ground and Krakemmup is Water/Electric. The second set of starters will be regional variants of the Kanto starters. Bulbasaur Grass/Fairy, Charmander Fire/Dark and Squirtle...
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Look around you; what is the first blue thing you see?

the shirt I'm wearing
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

A Pokemon/Power Rangers RP would be cool
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

What video games are you playing now?

Zoo Tycoon 2 (with all official expansions plus a boatload of mods). Getting back into this one, I'm kinda used to the Planet Zoo controls. I'm definitely relearning!
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

What is your favorite animal?
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Staff Make You Lose Count V2

Nintendo 64
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

Give the Pokemon above a nickname

Gollum Feraligatr
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Staff Make You Lose Count V2

11. Kung Fu Ferret

Lie About the User Above

Doesn't like Grookey
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

The Lion King
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Mexico is another possibility IMHO. A lot of Mesoamerican gods could be some really awesome inspiration for some super cool legendary Pokemon.
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

What video games are you playing now?

Planet Zoo. I just noticed something kind of weird last night. When a red panda escapes from its habitat, all the guests run away screaming, because the game says it's a dangerous animal. I mean, what's a red panda going to do? Kill you with its cuteness?
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

A Few Staff Promotions

Congrats, you guys!
  16. Kung Fu Ferret

McFortFace Mightyena
  17. Kung Fu Ferret

Nox, roman goddess of the night Rillaboom
  18. Kung Fu Ferret

Movies/TV Pixar Movies Tier List

Here's mine for both Disney AND Pixar. (Note: This was before Pixar's Soul, which I would put in my Godlike Tier, and Disney's Raya and The Last Dragon, which is current in the "Who Knows?" Tier, for movies I haven't seen, or have only seen bits and pieces of)
  19. Kung Fu Ferret

In Memoriam: Celebrities

They announced it a couple hours ago I think. She definitely had a writing style that was pretty timeless.
  20. Kung Fu Ferret

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Children's author Beverly Cleary passed yesterday at age 104