• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. B

DW Ability Eevee and Lucky Egg.

Hi! I recently got a copy of White 2, and there's two things that I'm looking for that I can't get myself until further on: DW Ability Eevee (preferably female, in case I want to breed from it, too; I'm not fussy about the level). Lucky Egg (makes training a little easier for me). Post here if...
  2. B

Mafia Super-Effective Mafia II | ENDGAME. Mafia victory! [06/10/12]

Super-Effective Mafia II. Hosted by BUOY. The seasons passed interminably in the Vale, as seasons tend to do. Spring burst into hot, bright summers, summer faded gently into crisp autumns, and autumn shed all for winter, while winter bloomed into spring again. The inhabitants’ lives went on...
  3. B

Mafia Super-Effective Mafia -- ENDGAME. Town victory! [08/06/12]

Super-Effective Mafia. Hosted by Buoy and PichuBoy. Fifty years ago, a settlement was established in eastern Kanto -- for Pokémon, by Pokémon. It was a safe haven for all who did not want to be with a trainer, for those who wanted to remain wild and free for as long as they could manage, or...
  4. B

Mafia Companions Quartet Mafia -- MAFIA AND DRUMBEATS WIN. [09/01/12].

The Companions Quartet Mafia. You are mine now. You may think you have dominated me, but I will escape at any time I feel like. Connie Lionheart groaned in her sleep. Even in her dreaming, she could recognise these nightmares -- but she still wasn't used to these ones. They'd come about ever...
  5. B

If I had 24 hours to live, I'd Oompa Loompa.

Title is a fail quote from an Apples to Apples game I played earlier. lawl. Yo, boys and qerls. I am Buoysel, and I used to be known as Calfab on these forums. I actually joined last year sometime, but I've found that I've never gotten around to making one of these threads, and I feel like...
  6. B

Étrange's Pokémon Island

A long time ago, a couple, Isabella and Robert Étrange travelled the seas for many months, and had came across a strange island. There, they set up a building and called it their new home. They found everything they needed, and set up their family there. When they passed away, their children...
  7. B

Étrange's Pokémon Island - Sign-Up

Étrange's Pokémon Island A long time ago, a couple, Isabella and Robert Étrange travelled the seas for many months, and had came across a strange island. There, they set up a building and called it their new home. They found everything they needed, and set up their family there. When they...
  8. B

Companions

After the defeat of the evil shape-shifting creature Thanatos over a century ago, members of the Society for the Protection of Mythical Creatures rejoiced, and when they died, their children carried on, but there was a problem - the number of Companions of any species - even those as common as...
  9. B

Legendary Protectors - Start-Up!

All of the evil teams are collaborating to capture the Legendary Pokémon, and use them to take over the world. The Legendary Pokémon have swarmed to good-hearted Pokémon Trainers, who agree to protect them. Although, some of the bigger ones have refused to flock to the trainers, and have stayed...
  10. B

Legendary Protectors

All of the evil teams are collaborating to capture the Legendary Pokémon, and use them to take over the world. The Legendary Pokémon have swarmed to good-hearted Pokémon Trainers, who agree to protect them. Although, some of the bigger ones have refused to flock to the trainers, and have stayed...
  11. B

The Adventure (Start-Up/Closed to me, Red Eon and Eeveelutionary)

As the morning sun came through the window, Lysander's silvery eyes slowly opened. He sat up in bed, and stretched out his arms, yawning. As he swung his feet, he jumped, and landed on the black-carpeted floor. Walking to his drawers, he pulled out a black three-quarter sleeved shirt, a pair of...
  12. B

The Adventure (Sign-Up) Closed! Thank you!

You, a new trainer, have woken up on the day that you are to begin your adventure throughout the four regions! You are to begin in the Sinnoh Region, and you know that your future partner is sitting in Professor Rowan's lab. Seventeen pokémon are there - one for each type. But before you even...