• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. L

Im back

i dont know if a whole lot of you remember me but i stopped getting on around april and now im back. I was very active in the trade center though and plan to check it out again. I'm also on the official whitelist.
  2. L

YAY

after i figured out a black hippowdown is just a female version and not a shiny i went on the internet and checked a quick way it says use poke radar so i went just out of sandgem town and used it i saw a saprkle so i went to it it happened to be a shiny sentret! i made sure and it was so this...
  3. L

HI

hello guys im new to the forums my favorite pokemon are umbreon Lugia Ninetails Celebi Vaporeon Charizard Entei my favorite types are ice and fire i alsolike other video games like assassins creed