• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. R

Training Center Records

Teaching Castform Brain Freeze with this Slush Puppie, Firestream with this Cranberry Vodka, and Ice Beam with this Lapras Plushie
  2. R

Training Center Records

Picking up Bulbasaur with Cut, thanks.
  3. R

Training Center Records

Teaching my Rotom Flamethrower with this Cinnamon Bonbon Teaching my Cacturne Voodoo Bugaloo with this Pika Doll Dropping off my Bulbasaur to learn HM Cut
  4. R

Training Center Records

Teaching Swinub EMs Body Slam and Mud Shot with this Memory Berry
  5. R

Training Center Records

Oops, forgot about him ><; Picking up Murkrow with Defog, thank you
  6. R

Training Center Records

Dropping off Murkrow to learn HM Defog
  7. R

Training Center Records

Using the following on my Murkrow- Golden Fiddle(teaches Unfinished Symphony) TM Thief TM Ice Beam TM Taunt Using the following on my Girafarig- TM Energy Ball TM Captivate Fizzy Chocolates(Teaches Chocolate Bomb) Using the following on my Meowth- Delibird Plushie(teaches Blizzard) Black...
  8. R

Training Center Records

Picking up Swinub with Rock Smash, thank you
  9. R

Training Center Records

Picking up Swinub with Strength and dropping him off for HM Rock Smash Using the Following TMs on my Swinub- 1x TM Bubblebeam 1x TM Rock Tomb 1x TM Icy Wind
  10. R

Training Center Records

Dropping off Swinub to learn HM Strength, please and thank you
  11. R

Training Center Records

Picking up Aipom with cut, Thank you!
  12. R

Training Center Records

Teaching my Chikorita- TM Rest TM Sleep Talk Dropping off Aipom to learn HM Cut, Thank you