• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. nickdt

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Ohh... Lucario better watches out, Farfetch'd is gonna come for it next, for stealing screentime and attention.
  2. nickdt

Missed the perfect pun. Don't Jynx it, Mr Mime.
  3. nickdt

Hoenn technically had 5 if you count that they went to Hoenn in the Milotic episode, else its 4.
  4. nickdt

Riolu had four PWC battles. 2 against Bea and 2 against a Tentacruel and another mon i can't remember and he lost both.
  5. nickdt

While Leaf Blade makes sense fighting Geodudes, him learning Rock Smash (Geodude is literally a Rock Galarfetch'd is smashing) also makes sense.
  6. nickdt

So... i guess Galarfetch'd isn't evolving in this episode.
  7. nickdt

I won't mind as much if its Mount Moon or Rock Tunnel, since at least its a different setting.
  8. nickdt

I mean, it says nothing though. We had different species in regions in the past, where they weren't even in the Pokedex, but still got to be in a region (Main example is Clemonts Luxray. The line cannot even be caught/obtained normally in the Kalos region).
  9. nickdt

Based on the title, i can see Galarfetch'd evolving here. Its trials, so i guess its battles where its type wise at a disadvantage and it needs to take down three opponents in succesion (It makes sense if the anime goes this route rather than the crit route, which i won't mind at all, since...