• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. Ryker101

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Something tells me that Gallade will help or inspire Farfetch'd to learn leaf blade (Gallade uses it right at the end of the 40 second preview). Also is night slash's animation being reworked? We saw him use these projectiles in episode 34 as well. Needless to say, this looks epic. The king's...
  2. Ryker101

They just haven't focused on PWC altogether recently, which is the big issue. His last PWC battle was 10 episodes ago against Bea but it would've felt cheap if he won against her. He's just lost a lot recently because he's been focusing on his weaker pokemon. Riolu and Farfetch'd have taken...
  3. Ryker101

I think it's good that Ash's getting another PWC loss. It makes the story more interesting and encourages him to actually improve his pokemon/strategies (especially in this case). This further shows that winning the PWC isn't going to be a cakewalk, reinforcing a lesson that's been hammered by...
  4. Ryker101

To be fair fighting moves won’t be that helpful against an Aegislash anyway. Yeah I reckon that he’ll just learn Meteor Assault after evolving. He doesn’t have that many viable options. Close combat would be cool though cause he doesn’t necessarily need his leek to use it.
  5. Ryker101

Boy am I glad that he's not evolving here! What a relief. Learning leaf blade makes a lot of sense if he's fighting all these Geodudes too.
  6. Ryker101

So if this is an evolution episode: Riolu evolution = Hammerlocke Stadium, against Chairman Rose in the DD arc, battling 2 of his pokemon. Farfetch'd evolution = Random cave in Kanto against a group of wild Geodude. Writers, what has this thing done to you? This has got to be one of the...
  7. Ryker101

Why do you think curry is so popular in Galar? It's clearly a defence mechanism to help trainers get out of these sorts of situations. Whipping out your curry pot subconsciously tells Farfetch'd that you could easily barbecue it and its whole bloodline if you wanted to. There's even a leek curry...
  8. Ryker101

POV you're getting robbed by a duck holding an oversized vegetable
  9. Ryker101

Wait he better not evolve in this episode. This is literally his 2nd major appearance after his capture episode. It would feel so rushed and unearned. I really like his personality and battle style right now and want to see it developed a little further. Though seeing how Scorbunny was handled...
  10. Ryker101

YES LET'S GOOO!!!! I knew that he'd rise out of the grave eventually! To say that it's about time would be the understatement of the century. Writers I only ask for one more thing here. Please just let him have more than 2 dark moves now. I don't care what he learns, I'll settle for anything at...