• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. J

Training Center Records

Teaching the following: ~TM Curse to Ninetales ~TM Metronome to Flareon Ta. ^^
  2. J

Training Center Records

Picking up Skitty with Dig and Flash. :O
  3. J

Training Center Records

Picking up Plusle with Flash, ta. Dropping off Skitty to learn Dig and Flash. :O
  4. J

Training Center Records

Picking up Scizor with Rock Smash, ta. Dropping off Plusle to learn Flash.
  5. J

Training Center Records

Dropping off Scizor to learn Rock Smash.
  6. J

Training Center Records

Teaching the following TMs: -Iron Tail to Skitty -Protect to Trapinch
  7. J

Training Center Records

Picking up Weepinbell with Flash. :o
  8. J

Training Center Records

Dropping off Weepinbell to learn Flash.
  9. J

Training Center Records

Picking up SW's Slakoth and Snubbull with Rock Smash. Dropping them off again, both for Dig.
  10. J

Training Center Records

Picking up Weepinbell with Cut. Picking up SW's Slakoth and Snubbul with Strength. Dropping off Sw's Slakoth and Snubbull, both for the HM Rock Smash.
  11. J

Training Center Records

Dropping off Weepinbell to learn the HM Cut. :O On behalf of Silver Wind: Dropping off Slakoth and Snubbull, both for the HM Strength.
  12. J

Training Center Records

Using Eau de Bellossom Perfume to teach my Sunflora the move Sweet Scent. :O Teaching TM Attract to my Plusle.
  13. J

Training Center Records

Link to all TMs used. - Ones with no link in the usage. Teaching: TM Rage to Rhydon TM Rain Dance to Swampert TM Whirlwind to Charmeleon TM Iron Tail to Charmeleon TM Hidden Power (Fire) to Plusle TM Hidden Power (Fighting) to Sunflora TM Flamethrower to Banette TM Earthquake to...
  14. J

Training Center Records

Picking up Dunsparce with Strength. Teaching TM Bubblebeam to Zora, my Swampert.
  15. J

Training Center Records

Teaching the following: TM Blizzard to Zora, my Swampert. TM Hidden Power (Dragon) to GenericDunsparceNickname, my Dunsparce. TM Thunder to GenericDunspaceNickname, my Dunspace. (Already taught, but may as well post it here for easy linkage. ^^) Huzzah! xD Also, while I'm here...
  16. J

Training Center Records

Picking up, ta.
  17. J

Training Center Records

Picking up Sunkern with Cut. *switcheroo* Dropping off Banette for Flash.
  18. J

Training Center Records

Picking up Slugma with Rock Smash. Thanks. =o Dropping off Sunkern for Cut, ta.
  19. J

Training Center Records

Yey! *pops Paras in PC* Dropping off Slugma for Rock Smash.
  20. J

Training Center Records

Picking up Paras. =o Dropping off Paras for Flash and Rock Smash. Pick up on the 25th to save you about 3 seconds working it out. >>