• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. K

10-year-old girl locked in closet for days.

Source I honestly think this is disgraceful. There's a line between discipline and torture and I just feel bad for this girl. What do you guys think? Discuss.
  2. K

A Quick question.

I had no idea if this was an appropriate place. Is there a place for help on Pokemon games? I don't need help on what to do or where to go in a game, but just like tips for my team in Diamond.
  3. K

Gallery problems?

I just post art to my gallery, but it hasn't showed up on the recent fanart. Does it take a while to show up in the feed or what's going on?
  4. K

How much do you pay attention to stats?

The title explains it. When I was younger and my Pokemon leveled up, I really didn't care how much stats they would get. I would have a tl;dr moment and would just smash the A button. Now that I know what EVs are and how they affect stats, I seem to pay more attention to how much stats my...
  5. K

Looking for a Vullaby

Sorry I'm new at this, bare with me. I need one to complete my Pokedex in White I don't know what to offer. I don't have any shinys or any Pokemon with pokerus. If you have Black version, I can get you a Rufflet if you need one I also have a lot of starter Pokemon if you need one...
  6. K

Favorite/least favorite Dream World game?

I'm not sure if there's a thread for this. I know there's a Dream World thread but I thought it be easier to have a separate topic. If not, I'll move it to there. My favorites are the Sky Race and collect gems one Least favorite: Ice Cream scoop, and Blow-Out candles one.
  7. K

BMGF Mobile help

I like using the mobile version when on my iPod but I went to the full site to edit my About Me. How do I change it back to mobile?
  8. K

Hi there

Hi there I'm new here. Short intro cause I need to leave soon. I'm AWsquared , I'm from Missouri , and I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 6. My first game was Red version and R/S/E are my favorite games. I've played Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, FireRed, LeafGreen...