• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. Destructive Idiot

The Gijinka Project Rules: Intro: Gijinka Sign Ups: Civilian Sign Ups: Project Researcher Sign Ups / Mercenary Sign Ups: There are 3 different nations secretly operating against each other: Tohjo, Unova, and Kalos. Hoenn and Sinnoh will gradually become involved in these matters...
  2. Destructive Idiot

Trading Competitive Kyogre for

FC: 3841-1122-0767 Stats: Modest Level 100 384 HP 212 Attack 214 Defense 438 Special Attack 310 Special Defense 237 Speed IVs: 31 HP 31 Attack 29 Defense 31 Special Attack 25 Special Defense 31 Speed EVs: 174 HP 252 Special Attack 84 Speed Trading for: Timid Shiny Charizard with 5 Perfect...
  3. Destructive Idiot

MATURE: Absolute Authority

Absolute Authority So, here's a lil' fic of mine that I decided to make 10 seconds ago (no; not really). I decided to give it a "MATURE" prefix because I intend to have people curse about as often as they do in real life, and discuss (and experience) disturbing topics more frequently than they...
  4. Destructive Idiot

Project: Gijinka Rules: Intro: Gijinka Sign Ups: Civilian Sign Ups: Soldier Sign Ups (Closed): Appearance: (At least 4 sentences.) Personality: (At least 4 sentences.) History: (At least 4 sentences.) Pokémon Team: Species: (Self-explanatory.) Name: (Self-explanatory.) Gender: (Male...
  5. Destructive Idiot

Did AZ Invent Fairy-types?

I didn't learn until a couple days ago that Gen VI and the rest of the Pokémon games occur in alternate universes. I read more about it (Delta Episode dialogue, Sina's introduction of Fairy-type Pokémon, and, for good measure, a few search attempts to determine whether or not there were any...
  6. Destructive Idiot

Start Ups The Gijinka Project (Mature)

Project: Gijinka Lately in the world of Pokémon, everything has been going excellently. Humanity has been rescued from the brink of ruin several times. The world has been turning clean, and, for the first instance in human history, all nations have been exhibiting a glimpse of willingness to...
  7. Destructive Idiot

The Gijinka Project Discussion Thread

Anyways, I decided I ought to try to make this a thing again. I'll post a few villains in about a day.
  8. Destructive Idiot

Project: Gijinka Lately in the world of Pokémon, everything has been going excellently. Humanity has been rescued from the brink of ruin several times. The world has been turning clean, and, for the first instance in human history, all nations have been exhibiting a glimpse of willingness to...
  9. Destructive Idiot

Within an unknown world, at some given moment, life suffers. Whether the world be a lost presence found somehow through immeasurable time, or a distant realm discovered someday across immense space, we cannot know. Clues hint that it belongs to a faraway galaxy in another age, yet the galaxy...
  10. Destructive Idiot

What Type of RP?

Just want to see whether or not anyone here would care for another RP, and, if so, what kind.
  11. Destructive Idiot

Interest Check

I've had a few ideas for RPs lately. They may seem trite and overused (that is, in theme), but I have a few in-depth contrivances for each of them. Amongst these RPs are a Trainer Academy, an era of war, a Mystery Dungeon based machination that occurs in a city belonging to the standard...
  12. Destructive Idiot

Whether on the basis of merit or due to sheer luck, you have been permitted to enroll in our world-renowned Academy. Whatever your origins may be, you have all been selected for a certain reason; you each have a purpose in this school that corresponds with your talents. As for me, I, Jin...
  13. Destructive Idiot

Start Ups Project: Gijinka (Mature)

A young adult awoke to find himself immersed inside a stasis tank in a certain remote scientific laboratory. What... the f*ck?! He noticed around him several other subjects, all of which were trapped and contained similarly. At the center of the room he noticed someone - a somewhat younger...
  14. Destructive Idiot

Project: Gijinka Rules: Lately in the world of Pokémon, everything has been going excellently. Humanity has been rescued from the brink of ruin several times. The world has been turning clean, and, for the first instance in human history, all nations have been exhibiting a glimpse of...