• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Search results

1. Robo-Floatzel

Anyone here know a second language?

Does anyone here know a second language or is learning a second language? I mostly only know English and a few words from Spanish and Russian, but barely any other languages and wish to learn one.
  2. Robo-Floatzel

Toys R Us pulls Breaking Bad toys over controversy

Source: Toys R Us Breaking Bad Dolls at Center of Online Petition Protest Even though I never watched Breaking Bad, I think this is ridiculous that someone wouldn't allow a toy store to sell toys based on TV shows and films aimed for an adult audience because it might be a bad influence to...
  3. Robo-Floatzel

Sunflower Student Movement (Protests in Taiwan)

The crisis in Ukraine involving Crimea was one thing, but over in Taiwan a very similar situation is going on, and there are people saying that Taiwan is going to become the next Crimea. This is very disturbing when you realized how similar the countries are: The countries have had weakening...
  4. Robo-Floatzel

Anime Worst anime you've ever seen?

A spinoff of the Worst cartoon you've ever seen thread that applies to eastern animation in particular. What is the worst anime you have ever seen? One of the worst I've ever seen is Sonic X, which was often dull at times, as well as much focus being given to the side-character of Chris...
  5. Robo-Floatzel

ACTA fails in Europe

http://torrentfreak.com/acta-is-dead-after-european-parliament-vote-120704/ "Today at 12:56 CET, the European Parliament decided whether ACTA would be ultimately rejected or whether it would drag on into uncertainty. In a 478 to 39 vote, the Parliament decided to reject ACTA once and for all...
  6. Robo-Floatzel

Furries

Please read this before posting: This is a topic to discuss the furry fandom, not a topic to bash on and/or complain about furries and people you do not like simply because they do not have the same views as you. If you do not like furries, we do not want to hear about how you hate them, I...
  7. Robo-Floatzel

US Release Specualtion Thread

When do you think B/W will be released statewise, I always use the anime to predict the release of future games in the states, there are only 12 episodes of D/P/Pt left, meaning that it will be released on a Sunday like always 12 weeks from now, making it January 30th, but Christmas is on a...
  8. Robo-Floatzel

Hey Guys!

My name is Masterge77, and I am here to be your friend, my favorite Pokemon are Floatzel, Lucario, and Sky Shaymin, I hope you enjoy your time with me here!!!!!