• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Shine Diamond

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 77c: Shield with a Twist! (part 3) "Leona, finish with Shadow Ball!" Mars commanded. The crowd roared at the shadowy fireworks Mars' Purugly made, maxing out the meter! "And with that show of power, we have a winner!" Marian...
  2. LightningTopaz

DISCUSSION: Oneshot Competition Chat Thread (Summer 2019)

I'm sitting on nearly 500 words at the moment, which is a fourth of the way to the minimum. My focus is on the forgotten message, so I don't want to get too bogged down in what distracts Brock from sending the message.
  3. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week: Your characters go to an anime/gaming convention--what is there to do? Does anyone cosplay? Be creative!
  4. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 77b: Shield with a Twist! (part 2) Back at the Contest Hall, the crowd applauded the previous coordinator's appeal. "Everyone is doing great so far!" Marian told the crowd as a leaderboard appeared on the scoreboard. "But it is...
  5. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Live From the Fireside: Season 16 (Week 403: The Swanna Song)

@Chimchar98; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; (real tale: The Magic Swan) "There were once three brothers, who lived in a far away land." Brock begins as he arrives onstage. "The two elder brothers' names are not important to us, but the youngest was named Morgan. Morgan was often made fun of...
  6. LightningTopaz

I've got a beginning at least--the premise is Brock as a music therapist (combining his original ultimate goal as a doctor in the show with my imagined view of him as a musician and storyteller--based on some chats with a friend) starts an e-mail about promoting the music therapy clinic at an...
  7. LightningTopaz

I want to take a comical slant to the theme, so I have things narrowed down to two possible approaches: --Someone tries to send an e-mail, but the system is down all day (so in the end it is never sent) --Someone tries to deliver something but is distracted by other things all day, so the...
  8. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: A good deed you did has got the press' attention--what exactly did you do to earn the accolades?
  9. LightningTopaz

@Chimchar98; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; Week 187: The World Beneath The Well (real tale: The Cistern) The crowd roars as Brock arrives on the stage "In a far away land, there lived three princes." he begins. "The elder two were going hunting one day, and did not want to take their...
  10. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 77a: Shield with a Twist (part 1) "Representing the Diamond side, Ash Ketchum of Kanto and Tintri!" a referee announced. "And representing the Pearl side, the alluring, soulful dancer; Fantina!" The doors on the Pearl side...
  11. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 76: Danielle's Debut "It feels good to be back!" Ash cried as he hurried down the path leading to the Hearthome Gym. "Maybe now I can finally face Fantina and test out my musical strategy!" "Hey, wait for us!" Dawn called as she...
  12. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Suppose you had the chance to completely rewrite an arc of the Pokemon TV show--which arc would you rewrite, and why? What would you change in your rewrite (keeping in mind that it still has to make it out with a general audiences rating?)
  13. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 75b: Aiding the Enemy! (part 2) "Okay, everyone--let's take a break." Ash told his team. He noticed Paul approaching with Brock. "Paul...what are you doing here?" "I should ask the same thing of you, Wonder Boy." Paul replied...
  14. LightningTopaz

EVENT: Summer 2019 Themed Oneshot Competition Announcement

I'll give this a try as a participant--I have some ideas for a comic interpretation of this theme...
  15. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 75a: Aiding the Enemy! (part 1) A group of trainers crowded around a TV to watch the match between Cynthia and Aaron. "Great, the match is just getting underway--we didn't miss too much." Ash smiled as he found a couch near the...
  16. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 74b: A Trainer and Child Reunion (part 2) "Do you know where Farfalla is now?" Dawn asked as she gathered up some ribbons and put them away. Aaron was about to answer when he heard a click and a whir coming from outside. "What...
  17. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: So much to do, and so little time! Your characters have too much to do! Do they crack under pressure, or can they handle it?
  18. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Interlude: The Legend of Farfalla "Here we are, everyone..." Aaron began as he made a grand gesture to a large building that overlooked a lake. "The Swallowtail Athletic Center." "Wow..." the group gasped as they looked out on the lake...
  19. LightningTopaz

@Chimchar98; @Tophat Dragoneye; @Soulmaster; Brock and the gang are back for a sixteenth season, filled with redone old favorites and some brand new tales! Week 401: The Hero's Sword (real tale: The Good Sword) "There was a man who had a son, who lived with him." Brock begins as he arrives...
  20. LightningTopaz

@Charles Legend; @Mia Blaze @Kirby4ever @Robert Ketchum Episode 74a: A Trainer and Child Reunion! (part 1) "...she'll be shocked that I can control my team with the power of music!" Ash went on as the group made their way down a road a few days later. "Besides, if my team keeps on hearing a...