• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. A Wild Luxray

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I finally made my way to the Alola League! Its nice to see Victory Road is more of a Victory Road now, with trainers all over the place now. I spotted Necrozma along the way, though I left it alone for now. I made some last minute preparations, such as grabbing Ice Beam for my Vaporeon and...
  2. A Wild Luxray

I got a lot done today. I managed to beat Sophocles trial, which was probably the most irritating trial there was. Every turn I'd either have the Totem Togedemaru using Spiky Shield or Bounce, then the Skarmory would make my Salazzle flinch. It was a very painful and frustrating battle to get...
  3. A Wild Luxray

Just got to Malie City today and had a battle with Hau. The battle gave my Dartrix just enough EXP to finally evolve into Decidueye! I'm gonna explore the city a bit and go battle in the Kantonian Gym to prepare for Sophocles trial. Current Team Revali- Decidueye- Level 34 Peaches- Dusk...
  4. A Wild Luxray

Today I caught an Eevee. I plan on evolving him into a Jolteon as soon as I find a Thunder Stone, which I believe I should be able to after Kiawe's trial. In other news, I beat everyone's favorite edgelord, Gladion, and managed to beat Lana's trial. I'm working on trying to evolve my Rockruff...
  5. A Wild Luxray

I took down Hala, though sadly his Crabrawler took out my poor Noibat. No new captures, but I finally got to try the Alola Photo Club and Mantine Surfing! I'm on Akala Island now, headed off to do Lana's trial.
  6. A Wild Luxray

Heading right now to face Kahuna Hala, but I think I gotta deal with Nebby! Get in the fucking bag, Nebby! I am currently in Hau'oli City training the newest member of my team, though I am really starting to hate Furfrou. I had to battle the Ultra Recon Squad and the girl I faced had one. It was...
  7. A Wild Luxray

Team so far Robin the Rowlet (Lvl 12) Peaches the Rockruff (Lvl 11) I'm just getting into Hau'oli City right now.
  8. A Wild Luxray

Defeated Blue and got to the Battle Tree. Unfortunately its extremely hard. I feel like they designed it for competitive players really, unlike the Battle Maison. Its frustrating cause I just wanna battle the Pokemon Queen herself. Cynthia why does it take 20 battles, then another 10 to possibly...
  9. A Wild Luxray

Today I managed to catch all the Ultra Beasts and Necrozma. The Ultra Beasts, especially UB-04 Blade were very irritating due to Beast Boost and how fast they were. I think the only one I outsped was UB-05 Gluttony. Necrozma was very easy though, due to using my Incineroar. Its Prism Laser had...