• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Arceus the Dragon

Trailers and News Discussion

Just two more days until my copies of SM arrive. December should have movie news although corocoro could pull a fast one and not have movie news.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

Nope no evidence. Stop making things up about me. Doesn't do you any good. It is you that needs to understand.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

That is because they won't be. Where is the proof that they are the only gen 7 games? Zero. Unless there is proof that SM are the only games then it is safe to assume that there will be more gen 7 games.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

I do know the difference. You don't know me so don't assume that you do. And no, you have no evidence. It is pointless for you to deny it. I am not denying anything because there is nothing to deny. End of discussion.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

It is pretty obvious that SM won't be the only gen 7 games. A lot of people would know this. Why give us a gen with only one pair of games? That makes no sense and completely overestimating SM in terms of greatness. And no I don't. Stop arguing with me. I know what I post and I don't have to...
  6. Arceus the Dragon

Actually I don't. When I post, I am being realistic. Things like SM being the only gen 7 games is not realistic. Having the other half of gen 7 on the Switch is not realistic. Kanto brought back for the 5th time is not realistic. A break in 2017 is not realistic. No matter what you or others...
  7. Arceus the Dragon

No I didn't and I am not going to argue this. No, I don't write my opinions as facts. I can tell the difference thank you very much.
  8. Arceus the Dragon

No I didn't. I was getting defensive. Alola Diglett/Dugtrio not appealing to someone is not fact but an opinion.
  9. Arceus the Dragon

Yeah well I am allowed to like what form of pokemon I want and the same goes to others. If I like Alolan Diglett and Alolan Dugtrio then that is my call.
  10. Arceus the Dragon

I thought it look alright. Meowth and Persian barely had much change except for color, type change and a few minor things yet no one complains about them.
  11. Arceus the Dragon

No. Alola Diglett and Alola Dugtrio are awesome. I prefer it over Butterfree, Nidos, Parasect, Vileplume and Arcanine.
  12. Arceus the Dragon

December is usually where movie news is released in.
  13. Arceus the Dragon

Images likely. I don't remember corocoro ever releasing a trailer.
  14. Arceus the Dragon

If there was one reason why Kanto should return is if I get to start in Kanto again since I no longer own Leaf Green. However, this thread is about trailers and news discussion. Back on topic: Seems like we haven't got any early news this month with new pokemon reveals. Corocoro may or may not...
  15. Arceus the Dragon

Red is always going to be mute in the games. His appearance along with Blue doesn't confirm anything. It didn't confirm anything at PWT in B2W2 so it is not going to confirm anything at Battle Tree in SM. Kanto is going to be absent for a while before it makes a comeback in my opinion.
  16. Arceus the Dragon

Not even that can fix Kanto. Let's not go back to that region any time soon. Let's enjoy Alola which is clearly superior.
  17. Arceus the Dragon

Nothing can fix Kanto in my opinion. Either we getting games set in Alola again or Sinnoh remakes.
  18. Arceus the Dragon

We didn't get a date for the next batch of news aside from corocoro. Guess there is not much to be reveal but might be wrong.
  19. Arceus the Dragon

Can we not have another Kanto game? Seriously, it has been done enough times that it has now become stale. We should focus on SM which is not even released yet and worry about the next games later on.
  20. Arceus the Dragon

I think GF said they weren't doing another two region game again. Even if I am wrong on that, the chances of the very first games of SM having another region is very, very low.