• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Necrozma

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

Personally I couldn't care less whether we get gen 6.5 and gen 7, I'm just saying that using an adjective 'latest' and stretching its meaning to claim it's a hint towards Magiana being a Kalos Pokemon is kinda silly. It's got more to do with logic than anything else. Honestly, as long as we get...
  2. Necrozma

Yeah, it's a part of an existing group of mythical Pokemon, hence the use of the word 'latest'. The 'Kalos' part is merely wishful thinking at this point.
  3. Necrozma

IMO, Zygarde 100% resembles more the letter W turned upside down than letter A.
  4. Necrozma

Nah, it's not. CoroCoro says: "It's a new mythical Pokémon This is a Pokémon that hasn't been discovered in the video game world yet. How to obtain it is unknown as well!"
  5. Necrozma

So the newest movie info reveals both Volcanion and Magearna come from 'Navel Plateau'. I wonder if this is an anime-only location.
  6. Necrozma

Artificial Mega Stones, it's really not that hard to make a connection, especially since Fuji is involved.
  7. Necrozma

They should just call the next games, Pokémon X.5 and Y.5, that would really seal the 6.5 theory.
  8. Necrozma

I saw a theory on Youtube (by TyranitarTube, I believe) stating that Volcanion is an artificial Pokemon created by Lysandre. It would account for this extraordinary organ of its.
  9. Necrozma

It's called the same, it's still Azoth.
  10. Necrozma

How does the poster 'almost confirm' fusion? Nothing is shown there.
  11. Necrozma

www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/2500
  12. Necrozma

It says so on the scan, no clue why Serebii didn't put the full translation. www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/2500
  13. Necrozma

LOL. Well they can change it to Machiana, seems fitting as well.
  14. Necrozma

It is not, the user you quoted was making predictions.
  15. Necrozma

Actually, Magiana was abducted by Azoth Kingdom, so the translation says. SOURCE As Satoshi and his friends continue their journey, Volcanion drops down from the sky in front of them. Volcanion’s object is to recover Magiana, who has been abducted by the “Azoth Kingdom”, a city of...
  16. Necrozma

The Serebii translation makes more sense. Correction, it's the translation that makes sense at all. If Magiana was abducted from Azoth Kingdom, why would Volcanion be heading there to save it? xD
  17. Necrozma

From what I understood of the initial plot summary, Volcanion is already chasing after Magiana when he encounters Ash and gets linked to him. So Volcanion must be chasing Magiana for an entirely different reason.
  18. Necrozma

That was the older, tentative title translation, the new title seems to be 'Volcanion and the Contriving Magiana'...
  19. Necrozma

I think the world-shattering part is the part where we get a brand new (likely generation 7) Pokemon not obtainable in any of the current games but which is an event Pokemon supposed to be released for a game we have no title yet.
  20. Necrozma

There is no way Gamefreak will just ignore Zygarde. This thing needs its focus one way or another and they need to feature its forms in a game.