• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Vyrron

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

Both of those types seem redundant tbh. It's like asking for an "object type" or a "cat type". I don't see Magearna being a new type even if it hasn't been revealed yet for whatever reason. At least Sylveon was somewhat ambiguous but Magearna can easily fit into the existing types.
  2. Vyrron

I'm not too fond of Magearna, I would've liked Mageana or Machiana more. Oh well, hopefully we're getting more news soon, I mean it's obvious there will be a new game this year, just announce it already lol. As for what Magearna and the next game(s) might be I've listed the possibilities from...
  3. Vyrron

I guess the Aggron family are also robots then. Sure it's possible but I still find a fusion between Volcanion and Magiana very improbable. I guess we won't know for sure until we learn more about them.
  4. Vyrron

I am aware of that but I still don't think it's an indication they have a special connection in the games. Yes I have and they don't seem any more mechanical to me than Magmortar's arm-cannons with their retractable claws. The in-game event mentions it having an "unheard of organ" not an...
  5. Vyrron

Volcanion is mechanical? Since when? That secret Volcanion knows could be nothing more than a way to connect the Pokemon in the movie. That doesn't necessarily mean the same will apply to the games, just like how Keldeo isn't required to defeat Kyurem in the games. And the fact that both are...
  6. Vyrron

It's a gimmick that doesn't make sense. Again if Magiana was meant to fuse with Volcanion then the opening on its lower half would've been pyramid-shaped but it's not. The only thing that fits there is its own ear-things. Same with Volcanion's cannons, if Magiana's arms where to go in there then...
  7. Vyrron

Imo that sketch of Magiana and Volcanion connecting is reaching. The opening on Magiana's body doesn't really match with Volcanion's pyramid-like hump. Magiana is blocking Volcanion's cannons with its arms. It just doesn't make sense and I don't really see what purpose a fusion like that would...
  8. Vyrron

At this point I think it's certain we're getting a new game announcement soon. Whether it's a gen VI game or gen VII game Magiana will be obtainable in it, simply because promoting a Mythical through a movie, only to keep it unobtainable in the games for over a year is just dumb.
  9. Vyrron

Didn't they do the same way back when Reshiram and Zekrom were revealed? People were speculating they would be Light and Dark type. Not revealing a Pokemon's typing right away doesn't always indicate a new type, they're probably just withholding information for marketing purposes.
  10. Vyrron

Huh, last night I had a dream about CoroCoro leaking and tons of new Pokemon being revealed. Turns out it did leak and we got a new Pokemon! It's pretty cute and I like the name Magiana too. Definitely looks like a Steel-type, Steel/Fairy possibly. It also looks similar to Diancie I wonder if...
  11. Vyrron

I'm not against linking Amie to Mega evolution but I'd prefer it if they used their time and resources to make actual Megas or add more features to the game than make a bunch of gimmicky Greninja (or other Pokemon) forms that look like the player.
  12. Vyrron

I don't see Ash-Greninja in the games being anything more than a one-time gimmick like cosplay Pikachu. First of all there's no Ash in the games. Second how do they implement a Trainer-Pokemon fusion mechanic when we have customization and PCs changing every generation? And to be honest I...
  13. Vyrron

I bet that "world-changing" reveal will be totally underwhelming, and people will be complaining about over-hyping once again. Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm keeping my expectations low.
  14. Vyrron

It's brand advertising. More of a way to remind old players that Pokemon is going strong and pique the interest of new players rather than an attempt to sell a specific game. Not to mention that parents will definitely like the motivational message. Parents associating Pokemon with positive...
  15. Vyrron

About the Super Bowl commercial, I actually like how subtle it is. It's obviously not aimed towards Pokemon fans but towards the general public, that has either stopped playing or never played the games. If they made it too obvious it's about Pokemon from the beginning these people would most...
  16. Vyrron

Something tells me they'll make an announcement when the actual commercial airs during Super Bowl. Pokemon Go's release date possibly.