• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Sakuraa

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I can't believe they showed a boutique, but didn't show off any clothes :annoyedVoltorb:
  2. Sakuraa

Nice to see we're getting more info soon. I hope we get Zamazenta and Zacian's types for sure.
  3. Sakuraa

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread

I knew you wrote that the second I saw fire/normal for Scorbunny.
  4. Sakuraa

REVIEW: SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Like I said, I fully understand why he did it and I get the extra points you made, but personally I still found that part of the battle a bit boring because of it. I feel like I would have preferred to see a new move here over spamming just one because the others wouldn't have done anything. Or...
  5. Sakuraa

REVIEW: SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Mimo is so cute. I love that she showed up to support Kiawe in his last league battle. Similarly, I thought it was super cute to have Lillie cheering for Gladion while Mimo cheered for Kiawe. I always find it cute when family support each other in battles. Lusamine having another special banner...
  6. Sakuraa

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

If they follow the games, Ash should be able to use Dynamax as early as the first gym. And on that topic, I really hope they'll vary the Pokemon Ash Dynamaxes in gyms. With 8 gyms (plus other select instances where Dynamax is possible), I hope each one of his Pokemon gets a chance to Dynamax...
  7. Sakuraa

Sword or Shield?

I agree on waiting on version exclusives. Especially since we know we'll be having more exclusive gym leaders. Plus we haven't even see any version exclusive new Pokemon yet.
  8. Sakuraa

I thought about Leon, but for some reason I can't see Ash meeting him until after he gets to Galar. I imagine he'd meet Hop who'd then introduce him to Leon, or maybe both at the same time. Then again, I might just be focusing too much on how it looks the game will handle that.
  9. Sakuraa

I mean, not really, that was kind of the point of the feature. But I don't see how that relates to the anime... Personally I feel the people with the highest chance of introducing Ash to Galar are Oak, Kukui, Chairman Rose/Oleana, or Magnolia/Sonia.
  10. Sakuraa

Gyms Speculation Thread

Yeah, it probably is more of a tournament, but I feel they won't abandon the tradtional forumula. My guess is that instead four E4 members, we'll battle maybe some random character just to start things off, Hop, Bede, and Marnie, and then finally Leon. That way we'll have the tradtional system...
  11. Sakuraa

Personally I'd rather it be someone actually from Galar or at least Oak. Cynthia doing it seems really random...
  12. Sakuraa

Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I also really hope there will be a method to easily find them. I kind of wanted to use a G-Max Pokemon on my team, but if it's too much work to find and catch one, I won't even bother.
  13. Sakuraa

Oh, you can? I didn't remember them stating it could be done through NPCs. That's very much a relief it that's the case. Thanks for the info :bulbaLove:
  14. Sakuraa

I thought during the E3 demo they said when trying to catch a Pokemon in a Max Raid battle, only one person would keep it in the end and everyone else just got items. I could just remembering it wrong, but I swore that's what they said.
  15. Sakuraa

I like that it's officially confirmed that Dynamax Pokemon don't need to hold an item. It'll be nice to be able to take advantage of this powerful transformation and still be able to use items. It's also great to know that they can't flinch and that even Protect can do damage. I'm still a bit...
  16. Sakuraa

I never expected a trailer based solely on new items and abilities, but now that I think about it, that actually makes perfect sense for an event like that. I liked that, it's nice to let us know about the new items we'll have before the games come out. Sad to not get any customization footage...
  17. Sakuraa

Well, my thoughts were that they'd rotate using a Sword exclusive gym leader and a Shield exclusive one for whoever Ash battles. So if Bea and Allister are the 1st version exclusive leaders Ash would come across, and Ash were to battle Allister, then for the next exclusive battle, he'd take on...
  18. Sakuraa

If in the hypothetical scenario that Ash were to travel with Allister, what reason would he have to battle him when they could just use Bea instead since they're the leader of the same gym? Is it possible, yes of course. But to me it seems unlikely to have Ash travel with Allister AND have him...
  19. Sakuraa

Oh PLEASE, show some customization footage. I really want to see the new outfits and hairstyles.
  20. Sakuraa

I mean an official battle for a gym badge, not just a battle for fun or a competition.