• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Alolan Coconut

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

Referring back to the Magiana x Volcanion linking: Damnit, I was hoping for a Heracross x Bulbasaur's nectar relationship...
  2. Alolan Coconut

And this is just the cover right? So its possible we're not done yet. But so far, this is great news!
  3. Alolan Coconut

Well it depends, if it turns about to be a game announcement, the hype is justified, of course. But I have to agree: although Eternal Floette or a Volcanion form/mega is pretty big news, this time, that's just not enough. Especially after the announcement of a reveal that will 'shock the world'.
  4. Alolan Coconut

I'm looking forward to the CoroCoro leaks. I'm just so freakin' scared i'm overhyping this..
  5. Alolan Coconut

Yeah I get what you mean. I can't Remember how they did it last year to be honest. It isn't common over here to broadcast generic global advertisements. Just gonna wait and see when the Super Bowl arrives.
  6. Alolan Coconut

Yes, I completely understand. But what I'm more referring to is: what are they actually selling us? A lot of companies play with people's feelings in commercials to increase sales (of course), but most companies, in the end, sell there product. Coca-Cola is a good example, they could've made an...
  7. Alolan Coconut

That's exactly what I thought. I don't get it, there is almost no real output, except for the nostalgic feel. Why would they spend millions of dollars, just to show one particular aspect of the franchise. They did that with a simple YouTube-clip for GO, and it worked. In addition, I think they...
  8. Alolan Coconut

Although I agree the VC-games will solve the bug-problems, I do hope they put a subtle reference to Missingno in it.
  9. Alolan Coconut

I like the idea of a Mega Feraligatr being Water/Dragon. It already looks like a dragon, has acces to a lot of Dragon moves (DD included) and with Charizard and Sceptile, it just makes sense pattern-wise. I think so too. If you would look at fully evolved Pokemon with a BST lower than 450...
  10. Alolan Coconut

Seriously, this guy needs a buff sooo bad! I always sort of forgot about Ledian, but recently I've been training one and I love it. Decent movepool (w/ Iron Fist) and an awesome design. I'm with you on Team Ledian.
  11. Alolan Coconut

After Unova, I wouldn't have any problems with a region based on a city either. The first that come to mind are London and Berlin. I think the Poke-Europe idea is great, but the good thing about the Pokemon regions is that they aren't linear and can be based on countries, regions, cities. As...
  12. Alolan Coconut

I think that they can do whatever they'd like to do at this point. There is a reason why it is more 'based of off' France, rather than being copied. If that's true, then we can expect a game announcement by november 2016. Considering the fact that people are already freaking out (some to a...
  13. Alolan Coconut

Funny how this thread has gone from innocent speculation to a loop filled with the same arguments, statements and opinions over and over again. I like a good discussion, but damn, we really need a game announcement haha.
  14. Alolan Coconut

Yes please. Or at least make the post game a bit more vivid. After the Looker missions, the region is a bit to dull imo. I mean, having my rival-friends standing in one place for all eternity - doing nothing - is really boring. I don't mean that they have to roam Kalos from that moment on...
  15. Alolan Coconut

I think Mitchman's idea could work actually. I'm not a hardcore gamer, I don't own a lot of games, or even played a lot of them, but I do remember that GTA did it once (for a mission) as well. It creates a lot of diversity. But I think that it's a risky move, I mean, showing 3D modeled area's of...
  16. Alolan Coconut

Don't forget that this is a forum, people are free to discuss whatever they like. And besides, I think speculation is a good thing, cause it brings up new ideas. Of course, not all ideas will work out, but tPC has always been loyal to its fans - in my opinion - so they are willing to listen to...
  17. Alolan Coconut

I have an unpleasant feeling that the whole Masuda announcement will be nothing but Pokemon GO. I'm hopefull, but I expect the worst. A few pages ago (or in another thread, I can't remember) someone mentioned the possibility of GF 'pulling a Beyoncé' by releasing the game unexpectedly. I know...
  18. Alolan Coconut

Flowers > Tulips > The Netherlands. The next Pokemon games will be set in The Netherlands for sure. Pokemon WeedGreen confirmed.
  19. Alolan Coconut

Although that 4chan post made me giggle a few times, I really love that Zygarde Mega Evolution method! I think it's in no way feasible, but I like the idea of "the more boogers you have, the more powerfull you are!"
  20. Alolan Coconut

I think its safe to say that GF knew from the very beginning what they had in mind with Mega Evolution. Even with them backing themselves against the wall, at least at this point. Don't forget that Mega Evolution is still relatively fresh and unknown, there is still loads of time to expand on...