• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Master Cyrus

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

Arceus damn it.
  2. Master Cyrus

Oh good I was afraid that the Magiana scan was the only bit of info.
  3. Master Cyrus

I hope it stays Magiana
  4. Master Cyrus

Lucario is playable in smash Zoroark wasn't. That's the difference.
  5. Master Cyrus

Other than being able to send some pokemon back via a time machine in the second generation, they've never allowed trading down from a future generation. inb4 Gen7 introduces Mega Dialga who can use his powers to send mons back through time. Literally.
  6. Master Cyrus

I'd honestly rather have Kalos get screwed over than for the 7th region to be screwed over as well GSC style trying to accommodate Kalos. As much as I liked HGSS I always felt bad that Johto always lived in Kanto's shadow. Granted it appeals more to genwunners and scores major nostalgia points...
  7. Master Cyrus

There's massive tracts of unused land in the Kalos map. Just have a train in Couriway for the eastern areas and have a road heading south from Campherier or west from Kiloude for the south.
  8. Master Cyrus

Now that I think about it I do think that they should have put FRLG on the shop instead of the originals. The games are mostly the same and it would have pokebank compatibility.
  9. Master Cyrus

Does this mean Magiana will only appear for 2 seconds at the very end too?
  10. Master Cyrus

Make Zygarde the cover and have Magiana be a torchic/shiny beldum.
  11. Master Cyrus

I prefer this than what happened with meloetta. Even if the Piplup Oshawott rivalry was my favorite part of BW
  12. Master Cyrus

It could be a repeat of gen 4 where the reveals happened way in advance.
  13. Master Cyrus

From my experiences most real genwunners (AKA people who have only been into pokemon back then) have long since forgotten about the actual gameplay of the first generation outside of vague memories of some important people/places and how OP their starter/mewtwo was.
  14. Master Cyrus

To be honest i don't think that kanto was that good of a region and that people ovverate it out of nostalgia. If you reskinned Unova for example and changed some names and pokemon most genwunners wouldn't even know the difference.
  15. Master Cyrus

If we get another Kanto game I want something completely new. New player characters, a bunch of new gym leaders, new areas and a new story. Possibly even parts of Johto. No more Kanto remakes please.
  16. Master Cyrus

Bergmite would be likely as a paralell to Snorunt.
  17. Master Cyrus

Make the plates do that.
  18. Master Cyrus

I'd like for the plot in Z to change so that after you beat the 8th gym you're forced to leave the region to pokespain or pokegermany where you defeat TF, catch Zygarde and make your way back to Kiloude city where you can take the train back to the mainland. You then reach the league heading...