• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Falconwing

Trailers and News Discussion

In case you missed it, here's the official Bulbagarden breakdown on all the new stuff from the 6th.
  2. Falconwing

Actually, it'll be 9PM tomorrrow for you. They are uploading the trailers at 10am JST
  3. Falconwing

It's probably a lot of the same stuff since it's supposed to focus on the islands of Alola. And remember, we'll likely see it all first on the 8th or 9th, assuming history remains consistent.
  4. Falconwing

See, it only took 20 years for Gamefreak to look at all the people complaing that Pokemon never changes and say "Well, try this then!"
  5. Falconwing

I'm still trying to absorb everything that came out today (Seriously, I've been okay with the amount of reveals already and we just keep. Getting. More). However, my favorite thing to come out of this is that Z-moves are a cool idea and are only once per battle. That is definitely far better...
  6. Falconwing

The fact that TPCi has decided to share game information at this level of frequency makes me happy. I never experienced a drawback when smash bros had its incredibly frequent updates, and I found the community in general to be happier and more excited. Everyone was imagining possibilities. You...
  7. Falconwing

Now, I've seen a couple people mention that they find the dances silly. While I haven't had the chance to do proper research yet, I would not be surprised if they have roots in tradiitonal Hawaiian dances. Most of the ones I've heard of are considered very sacred and an important part of their...
  8. Falconwing

It's a bit premature I think to hate a mechanic that hasn't even been named yet. At least let us write up the article on Bulbapedia first XD
  9. Falconwing

I wonder if those dances are based on any traditional hawaiian cultural dances. Would they still have the sacred connotations? I think, considering what we've already seen, that it's pretty likely.
  10. Falconwing

If they were, I'd have seen pokemon following me around in the overworld again. No, I will not accept this compromise of riding some large quadrupeds :P .
  11. Falconwing

Flareon would finally have a use for Guts?
  12. Falconwing

Not necessarily, although I do agree that it does lessen the likelihood a bit in my eyes. Still, Litten strikes me as more of a direct fighter and not a debuffer like our little komodo here.
  13. Falconwing

Expect news about that in August. Historically that's the big month for game changing announcements.
  14. Falconwing

Let's please not begin doing countdown posts. Thank you.
  15. Falconwing

Without photographic evidence to back me up, I've been told that it was shown in the dex that grubbin has two pokeballs that come after it, so it's being interpreted that Grubbin has two evolutions.
  16. Falconwing

I have not seen or heard of any videos. From what it sounded like, it was basically the same as what we got at E3
  17. Falconwing

And that's not even really news since that was pretty obvious.
  18. Falconwing

I don't particularly see much point in announcing a news announcement to share old news.
  19. Falconwing

There's some talk of Yungoos evolving only once and Grubbin evolving twice To the surprise of absolutely no one.
  20. Falconwing

Not until close to launch I don't think.