• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Peachy

Trailers and News Discussion

Minior is also part flying.
  2. Peachy

I've had my opinion of the final staters locked in since they were leaked months ago, but it's nice finally learning their types and names. Cosmog is a cutie and I love it so much. The Tapus are cool but I doubt I', ever going to use them. I like the redesigns of Red and Blue, but I don't like...
  3. Peachy

I'm the same way. They were like the only XY characters I actually liked and I thought that they were criminally underused in the story. So I'm so glad they're making a return. And we seem to meet up with them more than once. I also hope that the masked characters that are in no way whatsoever...
  4. Peachy

Gladion has to be related to Lillie and Lusamine. They have the same blonde hair and green eye combo. Maybe they're all UB's in disguise.
  5. Peachy

I was kind of losing interest with SM news since the past month had been laser focused on Alola Forms and I find them meh. But then this trailer pulled me right back in. Especially with the Japanese trailer with the amazing visuals and music.
  6. Peachy

What if Lillie used to be a real person and was friends with UB-01. And then she died or something happened to her and she disappears. And then UB-01 takes her place.
  7. Peachy

Lillie is totally UB-01. It's all white, it can change shape, and it's movement's are like those of a yoing girl's. And it'd be a nice mystery.
  8. Peachy

I don't care if the rollerskates come back or not. But if they do, they need to be absolutely optional. I hated them being perminantly mapped to the circle pad in XY, it was such an inconvenience. We already have the bike, it was a dumb inclusion.
  9. Peachy

Oh my god Crabrawler. I love it. But now I have 2 new Fighting type vying for my attention. Decisions, decisions. And Sandygast and Palossand look great in game. I like how their little shovel's spin around.
  10. Peachy

I like Turtonator. The design's kinda weird and it's not really obvious that it's supposed to be a turtle at first but I like it. Although I'm kinda confused as to why it doesn't also have Aftermath as an ability since this thing's gimmick seems to be centered around exploding. Shell Armor seems...
  11. Peachy

I'm leaning toward if you see it in battle in a trailer it's not getting a form. It hasn't been contradicted yet. Of course it always could be later, but I'm leaning toward no. Besides, if Alolan forms are only Gen 1 then it shouldn't be that hard to just avoid using the ones that are getting...
  12. Peachy

It's things like this that make me wish we got to see the actual design process behind Pokémon. I want to see what they looked like before they were given over to Sugimori (or whoever) to be put in the universal style.
  13. Peachy

All these new Pokémon are definitely designed to be seen in motion. It's a weird change but not one that I dislike. It makes me dislike CoroCoro reveals even more now though. If the official art can't show these Pokémon right, then a picture from a weird angle with a glare has no hope.
  14. Peachy

I love how Team Skull used a variety of Pokéballs. It's so simple I'm surprised they haven't done something like this before. It never made sense how the PC was seemingly the only one to use anything above a Pokéball.
  15. Peachy

I noticed a TM behind the Totem Gumshoos. Perhaps Totem Pokémon always have a TM in their area as a reward. To replace gyms giving them out.
  16. Peachy

Also after watching the Japanese trailer, I'm so happy with the music we've heard so far from SM.
  17. Peachy

My only question is if the Alola forms have different evolution methods. Cause evolving an ice type with a fire stone seems really weird.
  18. Peachy

The Official Pokémon Channel Here ya go. Ninja'd by Zeb. But w/e.
  19. Peachy

So far there's been a video uploaded to YouTube and the website updates at the same time. So I'm expecting the same for this.
  20. Peachy

I think other than the Pokédex screen confirming it, Eevee wasn't going to get a new evolution unless we got a new gimmick that tied to evolutions somehow. Every Eeveelution is tied to a gimmick. Besides, I think Cross-gen evolutions are dead now. Sylveon was probably the last one we're going to...