• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Poké Boss

Trailers and News Discussion

What do you mean? You couldn´t create missions in BW2. You just select a mission and do it (find berries, help Ace Trainers train, etc)
  2. Poké Boss

Hey guys, I saw the Spanish version of the SM official site, and the Pokemon League is pretty much confirmed to be in the game. The possibility of the Pokemon League being a teaser for the future (like the ORAS Battle Frontier), is completely discarded. There will be a Pokemon League in SM. An...
  3. Poké Boss

Cynthia is super popular, it makes sense. Same with Red and Blue. Showing Wally instead of Steven is weird, I agree, but I wouldn´t take it as a Sinnoh hint either way...
  4. Poké Boss

Jokes aside though, all Champions, Trial Captains and Kahunas will most likely be in the Battle Tree challenge, so it is not a Gen IV hint at all...
  5. Poké Boss

Lets pretend Red and Blue and Wally are not in the trailer :P
  6. Poké Boss

I wouldn´t mind Gyms popping up in the postgame, at all. But I doubt it will happen, because the Island Trials are Alola´s version of Gyms. Pokemon Legue is accessed via Island Trials instead of traditional Gyms. That´s the only difference.
  7. Poké Boss

Could somebody please translate all the Japanese trailer text? I mean the Pokemon League and Battle Tree text in particular.
  8. Poké Boss

A PWT style of a Battle Facility is all the postgame I have ever wanted in a Pokemon game. The only thing I don´t know yet is will there be a regular Battle Tower equivalent where you fight normal trainers? Or are they blanded in just one Battle Facility where you battle normal npcs AND...
  9. Poké Boss

But why is the official web talking bout the Pokemon League being in construction in the Battle Tree section of news? Is the Battle Tree meant to replace the Battle Tree? I really hope they are two features, and the Pokemon League doesn´t replace the Battle Tree or something. And I hope the...
  10. Poké Boss

You sounded like Finch from American Pie talking about Stiffler´s mom xD
  11. Poké Boss

Are Red and Blue fought via the Battle Tree, or are they regular battles? I hope they are part of the Battle Tree...
  12. Poké Boss

Battle Tree? Ok, I didn´t expect that. PWT 2.0 confirmed. SM Best Pokemon games ever (almost) confirmed. Seriously, I can now say that I was wrong about SM being a first version. It is a third version content wise. Ohmori kicks more ass than I already thought. All I need to know now is if the...
  13. Poké Boss

Also, has the rustling grass feature from BW returned? Or is it a different feature?
  14. Poké Boss

Could somebody make a list with all the new details we learned today? Even the smallest details.
  15. Poké Boss

Burning Questions For Pokémon Sun & Moon Hey guys, new interview of Masuda and Ohmori!
  16. Poké Boss

And who said I am offended? Who´s putting words in who´s mouth now? Also, Tsareena is a pokemon that I personally don´t mind, at all. I was just explaining the origin of its name.
  17. Poké Boss

The Pokemon's name is literally "female Tsar" in Spanish, and the ability is Queenly Majesty, and you think it's ok for it to be male... Ok... I mean, Mr. Mime being female as well is a strong point, I agree, but I think it has more to do with Game Freak's negligence for such things in the...
  18. Poké Boss

Tsareena comes from the word Tsar/Czar which is a Slavic equivalent of Emperor in countries like Bulgaria, Russia, Serbia, etc. It originates from the Latin word "Caesar" which is a synonym for "Emperor". Also, in Spanish, Tsar is Zar, and the female is Zarina, which is very similar to...
  19. Poké Boss

I would personally dislike that, Vinx, because making a Pokemon a mixed attacker, means less BST points are dedicated to other stats that the Pokemon could need (Speed, Defense, Special defense, etc) I, personally, ALWAYS use the stronger attacking stat, be it Sp. Att. or Att., and don´t boost...
  20. Poké Boss

Yes, Kommo-o could be special based attacker, however, I think it isn´t, since the official site says its uppercut is itis stronger weapon, and that sounds quite physical xD