• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Hidden Mew

Trailers and News Discussion

I would be kind of disappointed if Ribombee is the final form. It's not terrible, but I was really hoping for Cutiefly to be this generation's Ralts/Flabebe as opposed to Bounsweet. It is a possibility given how the trailer was focusing on final forms for the other Pokemon, but I'd just be...
  2. Hidden Mew

Honestly, I think Alola Grimer looks kind of cute in a weird way in the game. I still wouldn't have made it into an Alola form and I'm going to be so mad/disappointed if the Golduck in the Japanese trailer means we don't get an Alola Water/Psychic Golduck like we honestly should, but I think...
  3. Hidden Mew

This trailer was full of nice surprises. Silvally looks pretty cool and I liked that we got to see its ability in action. Hakamo-o and Kommo-o are growing on me more since they do look better in the game footage, especially Hakamo-o. Still a bit disappointed with how Jangmo-o's evolved forms...
  4. Hidden Mew

I'm hoping that the trailer would be a bit more than what we got last month at this time. I wouldn't be too surprised given how that turned out, but having a little bit more information than that would be nice.
  5. Hidden Mew

I love Brionne so much. It's so precious and adorable. Reading more about its information on the official site just made me love it even more. It could be my new favorite Water starter at this rate. It needs to be loved and I will so love mine when I choose Popplio in Sun. I just hope that there...
  6. Hidden Mew

This was a really good trailer. I really like all of the starters' middle forms. Dartrix looks pretty cool. I especially like the green feather around its eye and the white feathers look nice. Torracat does look pretty tough and intimidating. I love Brionne so much. It's beautiful. Be it male or...
  7. Hidden Mew

This was a pretty nice trailer. We got a lot more information than last week's, even though I'm still a bit disappointed that we didn't get the starters' middle stages yet. Passimian looked pretty cool and I liked its ability. It's an interesting way to help out in a double battle, especially...
  8. Hidden Mew

I'm still hoping for the starters' middle stages. I've been curious about that for awhile and it would help to settle quite a few rumors. Rockruff's evolved forms are a guarantee and it will be good to know whether or not the forms are version exclusive. Cutiefly's evolution would be nice and I...
  9. Hidden Mew

That's true. Seeing it ahead of time in CoroCoro would weaken the surprise factor, but that's why these announcements after CoroCoro usually have something else. Even if we didn't know about these new Ultra Beasts until now, it still might have been too lackluster of a trailer compared to the...
  10. Hidden Mew

At least they finally did put up a trailer. Maybe they were having some technical difficulties earlier and they couldn't get the video uploaded when it was supposed to go up. While seeing that there will be different Ultra Beasts in the two versions is kind of interesting, it really isn't enough...
  11. Hidden Mew

Well that was disappointing as heck. We don't even get a trailer or anything really new. Yeah, we've gotten quite a bit of news just from CoroCoro leaks, but they've been pretty consistent with these announcements providing more news as well. Plus, I've been really excited and hopeful to see the...
  12. Hidden Mew

I was also under the impression that evolutions and evolution forms both basically mean the same thing in this case. I know that it's the same Pokemon with a different form, but I didn't think I needed to be that specific when talking about it.
  13. Hidden Mew

I do hope that we can see Rockruff's evolutions tomorrow. More footage for them would be cool and we'd get confirmation on how you can get the evolved forms. It would also be really cool if they had the starters' first evolved forms as well. It would make sense to hold off on revealing them...
  14. Hidden Mew

Yeah, I'd expect the leaks to come out around tomorrow or Tuesday. We normally do get something before CoroCoro is officially released and the announcement is on Wednesday anyway.
  15. Hidden Mew

I don't think that there's a specific time when the leaks come out. It kind of varies. In my experience, the leaks normally happen during the nights. The only CoroCoro leaks in recent memory that came out around the afternoon was when Rockruff and Komala were first revealed. I should probably...
  16. Hidden Mew

That is a good point about how the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise has had new forms of summoning introduced since the 5D's era and that has worked out pretty much fine. I think it fits a bit better there primarily because of the card game format. There aren't a lot of ways to update the card game without...
  17. Hidden Mew

The idea of Z-forms isn't too unbelievable given that we already have Z-Moves, Z-Crystals and even specific Z-Crystals for certain Pokemon. I don't know if I'd want that though. It might feel too strange to have another big transformation form right after Mega Evolution. At least Z-Moves are...
  18. Hidden Mew

I'm surprised that it isn't actually Professor Oak, but giving him an Alola cousin works too. It also allows for the jokes about Alola Professor Oak forms to float around. I loved the trailer that dropped last night. All of the footage with the music just makes the games look so intense and...
  19. Hidden Mew

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it's Professor Oak. A relative is possible, but I don't think a person could get that much of a tan without being in pain. Considering that the Alola forms we've seen thus far are Kanto Pokemon, it would make sense that he'd want to come to Alola to study them. Plus...
  20. Hidden Mew

Well that was certainly unexpected. Like many people, I thought that Type: Null meant that they were introducing a new type, which would have been kind of late in the pre-release schedule to introduce that concept in retrospect. While the name is fitting for a Pokemon created by scientists, I...