• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. A Wild Luxray

Trailers and News Discussion

Honestly, I like the creative explanation for the hair, but Alolan Dugtrio still doesn't appeal that much to me.
  2. A Wild Luxray

I saw some people saying they would name it He-Man.
  3. A Wild Luxray

When I see Alolan Digglet and Alolan Dugtrio, I honestly think that a Pokemon like Butterfree, Lapras, the Nidos, Parasect, Vileplume, or Arcanine should have gotten an Alolan form over Digglet and Dugtrio.
  4. A Wild Luxray

It doesn't look like we're going to get anymore trailers since I think they revealed pretty much everything they wanted to. We still have Corocoro before the games release, though I don't think that's gonna be much.
  5. A Wild Luxray

Oh no. Cosmog is too cute.
  6. A Wild Luxray

That name makes a whole lot of sense when you see the whole screen break, and that WAS Oricorio Pa'U style. So we got the Psychic Z-Move now! I believe we've seen 9/18 types for the Z-Moves now? Water, Grass, Fire, Electric, Normal, Fighting, Rock, Ghost, and now Psyhic.
  7. A Wild Luxray

New commercials went up and they showed an unknown Z move and more of the Alola Region. Nothing new really shown besides that though.
  8. A Wild Luxray

Okay, I'm going to take a moment to say my thoughts on each part of this trailer. Decidueye: I was honestly not expecting Grass/Ghost at all, but its pretty cool that it is. I love the design of Rowlet's final form and it had a pretty cool signature move as well. Incineroar: YES! Its not...
  9. A Wild Luxray

I'M SCREAMING. THE QUEEN RETURNS! CYNTHIA IS BACK!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO BATTLE HER AGAIN!!!!
  10. A Wild Luxray

27th reveal probably Alolan Persian, Alolan Digglet, and Alolan Dugtrio Morelull and Salandit's evo The new sea urchin and its evo. Some random reveal.
  11. A Wild Luxray

A little disappointed there's only 7 trials. I was hoping for 3-4 per island. Still hoping by the end we can battle Ilima, Mallow, Lana, Kiawe, Sophcles, Ghost girl, and the last Trial Captain.
  12. A Wild Luxray

What is that? Is that the Fairy type Z-Move?
  13. A Wild Luxray

I love the naming for Tsareena, because they treat this Pokemon as royalty and the first four letters of this Pokemon make up the word "Tsar", which is what Russian leaders were called, before the revolution.
  14. A Wild Luxray

We know the next date is October 23rd and that will be a livestream. We don't know if we will see anything new or not, though we can assume our final trailer will be within the first week of November, before the release of the game.
  15. A Wild Luxray

Well that's a lot more than I expected! I expected as little as last month, but we got a lot more than I expected, so great! Anyway, here's my thoughts on each part of the trailer! Silvally: I still like how this thing looks and I love the reference to Arceus in its ability, RKS System...
  16. A Wild Luxray

I still imagine that we won't see anything really significant next week, though there will probably be something saying "Next news update on the 23rd" or something. It could just be a quick update on Corocoro news with Type Null. As usual, Pokenchi probably isn't going to show anything new and...
  17. A Wild Luxray

I don't think we're going to get much at all on the 14th. Probably just an update on Type: Null. Nothing probably noteworthy, like last month's update on the 14th.
  18. A Wild Luxray

If I recall, on July 1st, we got a pretty hefty update, despite it only being 2 minutes. This update had Pokemon, like Drampa, Bruxish, Cutiefly, Togedemaru, Charjabug, Vikavolt, and Tapu Koko. August 1st's update was pretty hefty as well, with Alolan forms, the Island Challenge, the Trial...
  19. A Wild Luxray

Less than 24 hours until the next news day!
  20. A Wild Luxray

I think there's about a 70% chance we'll see the first evolution of Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio. We have seen the middle stages before launch at least in the past two generations, and that one image implies a possibility of seeing them, if it mentions new information after talking about the...