• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Poke Dragon

SPOILERS Possible themes of Sword and Shield's story:

I prefer they don't do that again, if they do fuse, I'd rather they fuse with each other rather than the third legendary.
  2. Poke Dragon

I just want the triple fusion of the Tao trio, it feels sort of half finished to only have done only part of the restoration of the Original Dragon.
  3. Poke Dragon

This would actually make it more likely because of how Game Freak seems to refuse to make a fusion that involves two opposite version mascots.
  4. Poke Dragon

I'm conflicted, on one hand, I don't want them to make a fusion between Zacian and Zamazenta, but on the other hand, if they do make it, then the possibility of the Original Dragon being restored in the eventual Gen 5 remakes become more of a possibility.