• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. PinkIceFox

Trailers and News Discussion

I don't hate alolan dugtrio... I just wish the nidos got the love instead. The reference behind their hair is fascinating though, I'd never heard of it before! I'm going to be naming my diglet/dugtrio Mmmbop.
  2. PinkIceFox

As someone who loathes digglet and dugtrio (YOU KILL MY POKEMON IN NUZLOCKES YOU MONSTERS) I would have loved for the Nidos to get that love instead. <-< My babies.
  3. PinkIceFox

Malicious Moonsault. MOON! This cat was MADE FOR ME.
  4. PinkIceFox

That's a bit of bratty child reaction if that's true. >_> It's not everyone's fault that a stores broke the date.
  5. PinkIceFox

Luckily my friend in Illinois is getting Sun. He said he'd get me a vulpix. Also what is with my luck and never getting a version where I can catch rufflet and braviary? xD I'm gonna have to ask my friend to get me a rufflet too.
  6. PinkIceFox

Well he's an adult now, could be that he's come out of his shell a bit and no longer is too introverted to speak, or whatever reasoning he had as a kid.
  7. PinkIceFox

Yeah, but mute characters are just obnoxious when you're not playing as them. Nothing's more annoying than someone only adding "........." to a conversation. Might as well not even have them in the game. Unless of course there's a really good reason they're mute. Being a past main character...
  8. PinkIceFox

If he waggles his eyebrows after saying it I'm sold. Take me to Kanto, Senpai.
  9. PinkIceFox

Oh I'm not arguing that Alola isn't better obviously, All the regions are better than Kanto. I just gave some reasons as to how I, and probably others, feel the region could have a breath of new life given to it. A sequel set in the future makes for plenty of ways an old region could become new...
  10. PinkIceFox

There's a lot that could fix Kanto in my opinion. Get rid of a lot of the places we need to use cut. Make a better road between Pewter and Cerulean City. Make the gym leaders feel like they're actually a part of the community besides living in a certain town. Give the region some history and...
  11. PinkIceFox

I mean, I won't complain unless Kanto is the same bland white bread region it was in the past. They need to spice that region up with something. The towns pretty much all feel the same, and unlike other regions it feels like it has no past. Heck, the only NPC who ever even mentioned the...
  12. PinkIceFox

If they DID make us go back to Kanto in this game I can only hope that since Red and Green are adults now, that would mean Kanto has grown and evolved to not be the boring plain region it started as. -o- Maybe it could like get some stuff to actually DO there.
  13. PinkIceFox

Personally I'd rather have my female protagonists get attention in the medium I actually digest instead of them playing second fiddle to a runt who's been ten years old since before I was even ten years old and can't even beat a pokemon league because the writers aren't creative enough to make a...
  14. PinkIceFox

I loved Kris's design and I wish I could see an updated version of her. ): She was first girl. Always will be special.
  15. PinkIceFox

Yeah and having Leaf or Red depending on if the player chooses the Female or Male character respectively would take far too much effort on their part. They couldn't do it in HG/SS either. I mean, it's not like Game Freak has ever made a choice based on the gender you picked *cough*Gold/Lyra...
  16. PinkIceFox

I hated the trainer PR video thing. I tried it out and didn't really get the hang of it. So it wouldn't really bother me if it never comes back. It's probably because I don't really understand video editing stuff and it felt more like that than anything else. Unlike all the other features I've...
  17. PinkIceFox

There is no pleasing some people. >-> Not even not making it fighting type apparently. Incineroar is my baby and I will love him and he can carry me on his shoulders and I will just scream "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". My fuzzy Heel boss.
  18. PinkIceFox

I really wish they'd call him Green. Calling him blue just makes everything so weird. I remember watching Origins and its like. "I'm Red! So I'm picking charmander!" Oak: "Are you gonna pick squirtle since you're Blue?" Green: "No that's stupid. I'm going to pick... Squirtle!" See how dumb...
  19. PinkIceFox

HEEL WRESTLING CAT IS DARK TYPE. Everyone on the internet who was crying about fire fighting types can GO HOME. :D Two female looking guardians, good! :D At least Red's an adult now I guess? Too bad Gamefreak seems to give the female PCs the shaft unless they're stapled to Ash Ketchum. -_- I...
  20. PinkIceFox

Glad I pushed this to the back of my mind. I'd have been livid if I had gotten excited for it only to find out it was a pay-to-view thing. |: Seriously. Stupiddddddd.