• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. C

Who is your favorite Elite Four member?

I would say that my favorite Elite Four member is probably Lorelei. I like her personality within the games and in the anime. She seems really chilled out and just goes with the flow. I also kind of like Lucian, even though he gave me trouble a few times.
  2. C

Do you have a favorite Pokemon on your team?

Basically, is there a Pokemon in your current team that you favor, if only just a little bit, over the others? It can be simply because of its appearance, strength, or a combination of different things. In my case, I think my favorite Pokemon to use in my team is my Reuniclus. It has only...
  3. C

Toto, I don't think we're lurking anymore...

Yo, what's up everybody? I've been into Pokemon ever since I was 8, when I played Gold, my first game. :D I hope I meet a lot of cool people here.