• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. IncineROAR

Trailers and News Discussion

Do we know what Turtonator's speed may be like? I missed the stream.
  2. IncineROAR

I'm just going to check in for highlights after this is finished.
  3. IncineROAR

Someone get the person wearing the pikachu shirt that is hosting off of my screen. I feel like this is going to be a rehash of what we've already seen. Although we did get to see more of the local towns/cities.
  4. IncineROAR

I don't even speak German so I'm lost. I wish they would just get straight to business and show us some gameplay.
  5. IncineROAR

Thank you for the youtube link. the Twitch feed I was watching was horrible.
  6. IncineROAR

They probably haven't released the stats because the game is still under development and stats can maybe change.
  7. IncineROAR

If Pokemon were real, PETA would be having a field day. I'm guessing the riding the Stoutland thing is the new riding rhyhorn/mamoswine. Hopefully the movement of the Pokemon is easier this time.
  8. IncineROAR

as of this post, it's 9:33 PM in Japan, so we should have something within the next hour or so.
  9. IncineROAR

Tapu Koko looks almost as if it's an evolved form of Pikapek. edit: he probably isn't but Pikapek was the first thing I thought of when I saw it's design.
  10. IncineROAR

The regional pikaclone is ugly
  11. IncineROAR

I don't speak Japanese, so the event is probably going to exclusive for Japan with the information being released in other languages shortly thereafter.
  12. IncineROAR

I think whatever is shown today/tomorrow at the world hobby thing will just be a rehash from E3.
  13. IncineROAR

All the emphasis on Ash-Greninja lately, it makes me worried that Mega Evolution will become nothing more than an afterthought in Gen 7. Kind of how Triple/Rotation battles were highlighted more in Gen 5 and rarely seen in gen 6. That said, Triple/Rotation battles were kind of lame.
  14. IncineROAR

I'm just hoping Popplio doesn't turn into something hideous like Walrein
  15. IncineROAR

This. I'd like to see more info on the gym leaders. I'm not so much worried about the evil team. When did we get the evo's for the starters for XY?
  16. IncineROAR

Well you also have to consider, the news regarding July 1 was made by the Japan Pokemon company account. There may be a very slim chance that we may still get some "news" on June 26, probably just something we have already seen. English names for the Koala and the Dog maybe? Not betting on it...
  17. IncineROAR

I thought Lille was said to not really be fond of the idea of battling. I think Hau will be the Shauna like friend who picks the starter weak to yours, and the Male/Female counterparts will serve the roles as the traditional rival.
  18. IncineROAR

Like previously mentioned, we'll probably get confirmation of the legendaries names, their types, and maybe one or two new random pokemon if we are lucky. I'm pretty sure GF will reveal bits and pieces, but not too much at a time, on random periods up until the release date. If they stick to a...
  19. IncineROAR

I'm assuming the sudden time specific announcement is taking place because of the usual corocoro leaks.
  20. IncineROAR

I almost wonder if the demo will be like the ORAS demo, where you even get a chance to capture one of the Pokemon from the new game (Glalie from the demo for example), and maybe interact with the region champion. Well, one can only dream. I think I want to know more about the region as opposed...