• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. swiftfox

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

I'm leaning towards Gen VII at this point as well. In hindsight, the way GF handled XY gives me the impression they did not intend to expand on those games as much as they did previous entries; as if the new features/mechanics took priority over content/story.
  2. swiftfox

Worldwide releases seem to have worked out so far. I don't see them going back.
  3. swiftfox

Remember way back when I threw out the idea of Z being part of Gen VII? I kind of what that to happen now...even though it won't.
  4. swiftfox

Don't know what to make of all this, but I'm glad GF finally gave us something after leaving us hanging for almost a year.
  5. swiftfox

Didn't see that coming. At all. Now I'm excited.
  6. swiftfox

As I said earlier, I'd really like customization to stick around. Calem's standard appearance is, simply put, an eyesore. I don't want to be stuck with an avatar that's painful to look at.
  7. swiftfox

I could see a main series release at the end of the year. If the 20th anniversary is going to be a year-long celebration, it would be a perfect cap off.
  8. swiftfox

I want a mega Raichu. Seriously, how has this not happened yet? Also, mega Swanna and Noctowl.
  9. swiftfox

I don't see how it's any more pointless than putting Gen III in Gen VI or Gen II in Gen IV.
  10. swiftfox

I'd prefer customization stick around. It makes the game more engaging and adds a sense of realism. It's only logical that the PC's attire would change with the locations/seasons. There's something weird about ORAS with seeing Brendan wearing short sleeves and track shorts in a place like the...
  11. swiftfox

Here's a thought: What if we get Z as part of Gen VII? As in the first Gen VII games are released this year and then Z later on. Unlikely I know, but that would certainly achieve the "surprise" GF supposedly wants.
  12. swiftfox

Looks like my prediction for a reveal by the end of the year will not come into fruition. Can't imagine we'll wait too much longer, though.
  13. swiftfox

Maybe GF should bring back the EXP system from Gen V. I know everyone hated that, but if you want increased difficulty...
  14. swiftfox

Like I said, I can deal with not knowing the answers, but I can understand why many people want to know. On a side note: If there is a Z, I think GF missed an opportunity with basing Kalos on France. They should have used Brazil instead.
  15. swiftfox

At thins point, I feel about ready to move on to Gen VII. XY may have left a few questions, but not knowing the answers won't kill me.
  16. swiftfox

I'd expect an earlier announcement if it's Gen VII, and a later announcement if it's a third version or sequel.
  17. swiftfox

Probably the supposed ecological disaster that would require Zygarde's attention in the next game.
  18. swiftfox

No new game announcement, but the Fire Emblem news kills any disappointment I would have had. Plus: Twilight Princess for WiiU! WAHOO!
  19. swiftfox

I hope they announce something soon. It's clear we've all about exhausted our imaginations by now.
  20. swiftfox

Some of you are thinking waaaaay too much on the line about the Fairy type being "recently classified." The only purpose of that line is to inform players who were not aware of the new type addition. The line has absolutely no significance other than that.