• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Kirby4ever

Trailers and News Discussion

I don't think that PR videos are returning since it's limited and not really useful, most people don't really use it. To me at least, I don't know about other people.
  2. Kirby4ever

The Strange Souvenir have been puzzling us for 3 years now and it doesn't really resemble the Tapus much at all. It's just gets weirder and weirder as time go by, it seems like at this point we'll find out about it when we get the game in 2 weeks. Unless Gamefreak wants to tell us what the...
  3. Kirby4ever

You can use it to heal your allies after they get burned, and you can use it to hurt Pokemon with guts after knocking off their flame orb. :P
  4. Kirby4ever

If anyone is wondering what they look like, here they are. I had to slow the video down and spam pause it in order to get the best picture I can get. Both the girl and the boy poses are different for some reason.
  5. Kirby4ever

I just saw that video on my YouTube feed and omg Mimikyu is adorable! I love it's cry just adds to the cuteness.
  6. Kirby4ever

Female Machop line, female Seedot line, Male, Bellossom, Male Lopunny and Buneary, male Skitty line, female Infernape, female Poliwrath, female Blaziken, male Milotic, male Glameow line, female Embore and pignight, female Darantan, female Tumbber line, male Gothita line, hemale Zoroark, and...
  7. Kirby4ever

Hold onto your seats guys, Pokemon Sun and Moon news is in 12 hours! :D Pretty soon we'll finally see what the starter's evolutions look like after waiting this long to see them.
  8. Kirby4ever

I'm hopping that Litten stays on all fours when it fully evolves since we never had a fire starter that stays on all fours all the way through evolution.
  9. Kirby4ever

Not me since I always use berries to heal my Pokemon's status in or after battle and we're good to go. Playing with Pokemon and making them feel better and clean is fun and cute.
  10. Kirby4ever

For some reason, the picture makes me think if this. Poplio: *All nice and clean, snuggles into the blanket as he ignores the chaos* ^^ Girl: *Brushes Togedemaru* Aw, look how cute and clean you are! :D Togedemaru: *Snuggles into the girl's arms* ~^^~ Litten: *Begs for attention* "Hay, it's my...
  11. Kirby4ever

People in Europe would need to go underground as well since they'll get the games almost a week after everyone else gets them.
  12. Kirby4ever

I didn't remember Sina and Dexio in the last generation since they weren't very memorable and it's easy to forget them, I had to look them up in order to remember them. It's nice that they make a return and have a bigger role then in X and Y.
  13. Kirby4ever

I see it now, it looks just as cute as Cutiefly! I put in a picture of Cutiefly for a comparison.
  14. Kirby4ever

What Cutiefly evolution? I don't see it in the trailer.
  15. Kirby4ever

Only 8 minutes to go! :D Too bad that I start working at that time though.
  16. Kirby4ever

I'll be at work when the news comes up at 9:00am, so I'll have to watch the trailer during my lunch break.
  17. Kirby4ever

You should catch it in Pokemon Sun and Moon and then you'll be in heaven. :P
  18. Kirby4ever

Yeah, Pokechi may show things that we already seen or just show nothing much at all. Remember what happened back in March, so don't get too excited for it.
  19. Kirby4ever

Where did you read that?
  20. Kirby4ever

It's going to be shown at 12:00pm EST. :)