• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Kharixi

Trailers and News Discussion

I literally lol'd when the Totem Pokémon in the demo charged at me and I was like :).
  2. Kharixi

How do you know? The games haven't even been released. Once again, since these games are breaking tradition as it is, going to Kalos or any other region can very easily happen.
  3. Kharixi

To my knowledge, not many people used Super Training. Or at least, not everyone is interested in it or Pokémon-Amie, among other things.
  4. Kharixi

Maybe this has been addressed, but has there been any mention of PR Videos? Perhaps their return?
  5. Kharixi

Also, in Pokémon Blue, players can select "Red" as the rival's default name.
  6. Kharixi

Usually, we have Gyms and the Pokémon League. Usually, we don't get customization. Usually, we have the games conforming to traditions. Sun and Moon are breaking off a ton already. This wouldn't too far off.
  7. Kharixi

As horribly true as that is, I hold to choosing genders I see Pokémon as.
  8. Kharixi

It brings them closer to us. If I wanted a Vulpix, I'd feel better getting a female one since I see it as a female. But that's just me. Everyone else can choose whatever gender they want.
  9. Kharixi

It all has to do with preferences. Some people probably don't care and just think, "Eh, it's a Pokémon, who cares about the gender," while others say, "It's gotta have the right gender so it matches its appearance!" (The latter being me.)
  10. Kharixi

Technically, Gen IV was the first to introduce gender differences (albeit, they're minor differences).
  11. Kharixi

This is what I'm hoping for.
  12. Kharixi

The only thing I'll mention about the UBs is we shouldn't start liking them and choosing favorites, since if they're not Pokémon, we can't catch them.
  13. Kharixi

It just means that much more post game, that's all.
  14. Kharixi

I think having Kalos would actually be a nice throwback to the Johto games. Plus, exploring two regions in one game would be great.
  15. Kharixi

Say, I wonder if we'll get fully-evolved Pokémon in the wild. Maybe at the snowy mountain, we could see Avalugg, Glalie, etc.
  16. Kharixi

And Mega Flygon. :D
  17. Kharixi

All we can do is wait and hope, I guess.
  18. Kharixi

I wonder if we'll get any cross-generational evolutions.
  19. Kharixi

Undoubtedly so, but there's still always trading.
  20. Kharixi

You say that, but like @Stitsworth quoted, Why suddenly are you completely against this idea?