• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Pandaun

No longer?

No longer?
  2. Pandaun

Oh wait apparently so long ago I commented on it before hahaha

Oh wait apparently so long ago I commented on it before hahaha
  3. Pandaun

Look at you, when did you go bolded? Before I left? After??

Look at you, when did you go bolded? Before I left? After??
  4. Pandaun

Coolio I'll get on that then--it'll take some time to complete, I'm in my last term of college...

Coolio I'll get on that then--it'll take some time to complete, I'm in my last term of college, but it will get done.
  5. Pandaun

Ahhh... I have a friend currently obsessed with the word undulate. He really enjoys telling...

Ahhh... I have a friend currently obsessed with the word undulate. He really enjoys telling others to undulate towards... wherever they're going xD It's pretty good--I work for my college currently, and I'm finishing my last term right now. Graduation in June hoorah!
  6. Pandaun

Hahahah in what ways?

Hahahah in what ways?
  7. Pandaun

Wow, tough stuff there ._. I hope things pick up soon.

Wow, tough stuff there ._. I hope things pick up soon.
  8. Pandaun

Well boo that 8I

Well boo that 8I
  9. Pandaun

Hmm, what kind of field are you looking into? Usually you can find some work in hotels/office...

Hmm, what kind of field are you looking into? Usually you can find some work in hotels/office places looking for organizers.
  10. Pandaun

It has been a while!! I'm all goods--how about yourself?

It has been a while!! I'm all goods--how about yourself?
  11. Pandaun

Swell and dandy! Yours?

Swell and dandy! Yours?
  12. Pandaun

Oooh there's an idea ^^

Oooh there's an idea ^^
  13. Pandaun

Soooo do you have suggestions for the V-Day drawiiiing ^^? Also, hey super-mod!

Soooo do you have suggestions for the V-Day drawiiiing ^^? Also, hey super-mod!
  14. Pandaun

Yeah sure thang! See a!

Yeah sure thang! See a!
  15. Pandaun

Ooooooohhhhh that's the comment glitch I've heard of

Ooooooohhhhh that's the comment glitch I've heard of
  16. Pandaun

Alrighty--by the way, I put up my 3DS friend code the other day ^^ hooray. Also--GO SUGGEST...

Alrighty--by the way, I put up my 3DS friend code the other day ^^ hooray. Also--GO SUGGEST YOUR POKEMONSSSSSS.
  17. Pandaun

Well... I have a butt-ton with great natures I guess for training--Caleb (I'm just gonna call...

Well... I have a butt-ton with great natures I guess for training--Caleb (I'm just gonna call him Caleb as his name is) is into competitive battling and has been determining the types of natures I should get for my team =I So if you want one, let me know and we can set up a trade sometime
  18. Pandaun

It's silly. Anywho, I saw your video! Soooo cuuuuteeeee. Whimsicott is alssooooo adorable on...

It's silly. Anywho, I saw your video! Soooo cuuuuteeeee. Whimsicott is alssooooo adorable on amie c8
  19. Pandaun

It just feeeeeells weeeeeird. Especially when I talk to other adults. I'm like "Oh yeah my...

It just feeeeeells weeeeeird. Especially when I talk to other adults. I'm like "Oh yeah my...! My... my... guy person thing... yeah him... he BLAH BLAH BLAH TOO!"
  20. Pandaun

Hahaha, my dude has both. I don't know what to call him anymore ._. "boyfriend" sounds really...

Hahaha, my dude has both. I don't know what to call him anymore ._. "boyfriend" sounds really weird when you're 20 and you've heard middleschool students using it...