• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. LadySasaki

Trailers and News Discussion

So Serebii is reporting that Amazon France is shipping out the Sun/Moon pre-orders early; for the 19th, to be precise. So either they're breaking street date and are calling down a massive fine on their heads, or they've gotten to go-ahead to release early...but if it's official, then why not...
  2. LadySasaki

^ So previously you could only pet your Pokemon, but now using Pokemon Refresh you can actually brush and clean them if they get dirty during a battle! That's really awesome, and adds another level of verisimilitude to the games.
  3. LadySasaki

And an ankylosaurus.
  4. LadySasaki

I'm gonna pre-order Sun soon because I don't want to miss out on the Steelbook edition. I was hoping to hold out for version exclusive info in one of the trailers, but I figure it doesn't matter too much, that's what trading is for :)
  5. LadySasaki

So much to discuss! -I LOVE Alola forms. I've wanted something like this in-game ever since watching the Orange Islands anime arc. To change typing as well as designs is so inspired! Also, it's a fun way to make old Pokemon lines relevant again without just slapping Mega Evolutions on 'em. New...
  6. LadySasaki

I feel like I've seen enough new Pokemon for now and would love some info on Alola (the starting town's name revealed would be great!) and a few characters, such as a gym leader or two, and maybe the evil team!
  7. LadySasaki

My memory of past pre-releases is sketchy. If gym leaders have not been scrapped this time around, how many are usually shown in the run up to the games release? 1 or 2 I'm guessing? And have they ever shown us the champion before the games release, or is that considered like a plot secret?
  8. LadySasaki

I just assumed it was based on some kind of tropical fish, but yes, you could be right! The flower on the head mixed with the bright splotchy colours definitely fits that theory. Edit. When trying to google Bruxish, Google suggested 'Bruxism'. It's the medical term for teeth grinding! Cute.
  9. LadySasaki

Wow, love the new Pokemon! Tapu Koko is gorgeously designed. I feel like GF are really knocking the legendary designs out of the ballpark lately. Charjabug made me laugh, because hello minibus Pokemon! Of course the concept is a charger/battery, which is a really cool idea for an electric/bug...
  10. LadySasaki

I know it's not the fire type that most of us expected, but I will still be frankly amazed if it can't do Fire Blast at the very least.
  11. LadySasaki

In the Japanese short trailer for him, you can see this ramshackle hut shake and boom, then we cut to a shot of him. I can't read the Japanese but I wonder if that was him taking a hit from a Pokemon attack? Seems like a fun guy. Crazy. But fun :)
  12. LadySasaki

Absolutely. Mega Evolution kind of eclipsed the poor Kalos Pokemon...and there weren't many of them to begin with. I understand that it's here to stay, but I'd like to see it take a backseat this time around, and let the new batch of Alola 'mons have the spotlight.
  13. LadySasaki

I'm honestly thinking it's only going to be legendary names and typings. I just don't see them giving us another massive batch of news so soon after the last one, particularly as they started out so freakin' tight lipped about these games. Happy to be wrong, though :LOL: ideally I'd love a...
  14. LadySasaki

THAT DOG HAS A PUFFY TAIL! HERE PUFF! HERE PUFF! It's cute, I like it. I'll be surprised if it's anything other than the Furfrou of this gen, though.
  15. LadySasaki

Gonna be honest, I was scrolling down these posts and thought "What? ORAS had an animated trailer? HOW DID I MISS THAT?" So I ran to Youtube and was like "Oh. That." It was so underwhelming I'd literally forgotten it existed xD It starts out so well, and then pretty much turns into a dry list...
  16. LadySasaki

We did!? Blimey, I really had forgotten that! Mostly what sticks in my mind about pre-release XY was the initial trailer on Jan 8th, then the Sylveon coverage. In that case, I'm very excited. These 6 months are gonna be so much fun!
  17. LadySasaki

As I'm nearly in my thirties now, my memory is getting bad :P Can anyone remind me please - after these initial trailers, is it likely we'll see more in-game footage before release?
  18. LadySasaki

I'm annoyed in principle, but in reality the 5 day wait actually helps me. Every generation I like to start with IV bred, specific natured Pokemon hatched on my own game. I breed and trade over my own Pokemon for later games in the generation, but that's obviously impossible to do on the debut...
  19. LadySasaki

It gave me goosebumps! It's so sweet. Pokemon: the universal language :)
  20. LadySasaki

Guy in the white baseball cap is called Kukui, which is the Hawaiian name for the Candlenut tree. Professor confirmed? However there's also the fat old dude who actually throws the starter Pokeballs, so maybe he's the professor, and baseball cap dude is his assistant?