• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. DoctorWhy

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

I personally like Machiana the best, but that's just me. Though Magearana is alright.
  2. DoctorWhy

A new fusion perhaps? And maybe, just maybe, both obtainable in-game? Might be a stretch, but aye.
  3. DoctorWhy

^There could potentially be more Coro Coro news. These are only the initial leaks, as far as I know. There could mayyyybeeee be another page or two with more? But we won't know for sure probably for a few days. Long story short - YAAAASSSSSSS NEW POKEMON HYPE!!! When I got an update on Magiana...
  4. DoctorWhy

I definitely think the reveal will be very soon. I expect a February/March announcement (end of March at the absolute latest, I think early/mid March is more likely. Maybe before Coro-coro?). Then, after this Feb/March announcement, I am thinking we should get the game release sometime in June...
  5. DoctorWhy

I think you're taking it the wrong way. We, or at least I, do not have any problems with casual players. By your definition, I am a pretty casual player as well. But we don't have problems with casuals. We have a big problem with GameFreak catering to casual players, and the casual market, and...
  6. DoctorWhy

Agreed 100%. I'm sick of their catering to casual players. Part of the point of casual players is that they don't care. As long as the standard game is there, it's good enough. Catering to casuals instead of their dedicated fanbase is just disappointing and a little insulting. They could include...
  7. DoctorWhy

This would be fantastic. I really hope this is how it turns out.
  8. DoctorWhy

On the whole customization topic, I love it. I always felt like my PC was the same person (Me) in every single game. But, having the option to customize myself was amazing! Customization, I feel, is something that Pokemon needed for a long time, and something that I hope both returns and stays...
  9. DoctorWhy

I've believed in the idea of a Southern Kalos for a while now, but I'm more than sold now. At this point, it's so obvious to me. Could be wrong, but still. This would be fantastic, and it makes a lot of sense. Adding a southern Kalos with the remaining area of France is a great way to expand. It...
  10. DoctorWhy

Agreed XD This is basically what I've said since 2014. I don't believe in it as strongly as I used to, but I still think it sounds like a nice idea possibly, if done right.
  11. DoctorWhy

Not to mention the pathetically designed E4 teams (especially Flint) in DP. Agree with you completely. Has to be the Platinum dex. Actually, to be perfectly honest, I would much prefer a Platinum remake. I doubt it would happen, but seriously. Platinum in general was just SO much better. Even...
  12. DoctorWhy

I wouldn't exactly say I expect anything, though I really do hope they do some of these things. Holding out hope. It's a great idea. But I could see them being very purist as well. It would be better for them to make these updates or additions, and that's what I hope for.
  13. DoctorWhy

Same here. There are several things I would actually love for them to edit and improve. One of my biggest hopes for editing is movesets. I would at least really like to see Red and Blue get the moveset updates that were done in Yellow version. In Yellow, several movesets were improved from Red...
  14. DoctorWhy

How does Europe not have potential? I don't understand that logic at all. Europe has tons of potential. Besides, the place in the real world where the region is based on doesn't even matter much. It's the quality of the game they produce. They can do whatever they want with the region, and...
  15. DoctorWhy

Actually no. Take a look at this comparison maps. According to these maps, Kalos is only the north half of France. http://orig00.deviantart.net/0557/f/2013/282/c/c/kalos_france_by_naruttebayo67-d6oxk3j.png http://i.imgur.com/b2VGFBJ.png As for the UK being Gen 7, I would love that. Yes...
  16. DoctorWhy

I never disagreed with that. But their comment on how it's only been "3" months was wrong, and I was correcting it.
  17. DoctorWhy

Uh, no. It's been 13 months since ORAS. And it's been about 26 months since XY, the last Kalos game.
  18. DoctorWhy

ORAS events until June doesn't mean that much. There's no reason that they couldn't have the final month of an event and simultaneously have a game release. Not that big of a deal. People can still get the event Pokemon in ORAS and then get the new games. I don't see a problem really. But you...
  19. DoctorWhy

IF we get another Kalos game to finish off Gen VI, which I'm personally fine with, there's no way they can push the release back to the regular autumn slot. If they're gonna do Z version (or what have you, X2Y2, blah blah) then it needs to release in early summer at the absolute latest. I mean...
  20. DoctorWhy

To be fair, Z wouldn't be "interesting" at all. Just like most Generations. Interesting would be a spin-off thing like @Silktree suggested, or doing it some other way to make room for Gen VII. But hey, it could still be Z. Z with stuff regarding Eternal Floette, Zygarde, etc. That's cool too.